Looking for shop (?) space to sub-let

rwss

Hi - I'm looking for a space to sub-let ideally a room above a shop, or at the back of a shop. I run a craft workshop business, called Running With Scissors http://www.rwssheffield.co.uk - we do a lot of weekend workshops, mainly sewing, crochet, knitting etc and would love a more permant base. My ideal location would be hunters bar / nethedge / sharrowvale, but would consider other areas as long as they are not too far out of town. I can't afford a vast amount of money but it may be a useful income for someone with a underused / vacant space who is able to sub-let their premises. PM me if you know of anywhere which might be suitable - thanks Emma

Thanks dnairn8417, yes hagglers corner is a great development, they have done some great work at the site. I've had a look around a couple of times but at the moment they don't have a space that is right for the sessions we run. thanks.