Best mobile phone for internet access

-MSM-

Don't get anything with the Symbian operating system, hardly anything works with it. Stick with Android till others get established. I was about to get a Samsung Galaxy S2, but as there are so many problems with phones, warranties, signals etc, I am going for a Sim-free Sony Xperia Ray and an Orange £7 a month plan.

Hi i have a blackberry there good for the internet but you must get a blackberry data plan around £20 on contract or you can get it on pay & go for £5 a month you dont get the apps like on android tho

I have a Blackberry too but it's absolutely useless for browsing the internet. It's like dial-up speeds, when it works at all, and the pages often dont download properly or in a readable format. In short- avoid at all costs if you want to do mobile browsing.

Android is the way to go, faster browsing and larger screens than blackberry, and not tied itunes like the iphone ...

i'm not sure if it applies to all android phones but using Kies for synchronisation can be done with any computer with a web browser rather than having to install a specific application ( BB ) or via itunes (IOS)