Can we influence Pakistan?

This thread is about acid attacks, read the OP.

So Its OK for you to put up links to figures on general non-acid attack domestic violence but the rest of us must stick strictly to the topic? :roll:

You're a card :hihi:

Yes but I was talking about honour killings. :

Which, for the sixth time, are NOT the subject of the thread.

So Its OK for you to put up links to figures on general non-acid attack domestic violence but the rest of us must stick strictly to the topic? :roll:

Nope. The OP whines on about what pakistanis in this country can do to stop domestic violence in Pakistan. I'm asking why should they when nobody seems bothered about stopping domestic violence in this country?

The answer?

Because they have no real interest in domestic violence, just slagging off foreigners.

Simples!

Your post #39 isn't strictly on topic is it. Stop being a hypocrite.

Its the subject of something I said. In the context of, "Can we influence Pakistan" You're welcome to discuss whatever you want, probably wrongly, but I was talking about honour killings....

Nope. The OP whines on about what pakistanis in this country can do to stop domestic violence in Pakistan. I'm asking why should they when nobody seems bothered about stopping domestic violence in this country?

The answer?

Because they have no real interest in domestic violence, just slagging off foreigners.

Simples!

Your mind is of the consistency of Spagetti.....:hihi:

I was talking about honour killings....

Start a thread on honour killings then, stop posting your irrelevant racist garbage here.

So the OP wants to discuss one thing, and you want to discuss something else, then you go on to demand others stay strictly on topic.

I like your style :hihi:

Start a thread on honour killings then, stop posting your irrelevant racist garbage here.

Ziggy played guitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr :hihi:

The answer?

Simples!

This post is 100% correct :thumbsup: , if there was a like button I would have pressed it.

So the OP wants to discuss one thing

Nope, you and the OP want to pretend domestic violence is exclusive to Pakistan because you both have a racist agenda. You have no real interest in the subject, you just want to slag off foreigners.

Prove me wrong, what are you doing to help the victims?

Nope, you and the OP want to pretend domestic violence is exclusive to Pakistan because you both have a racist agenda. You have no real interest in the subject, you just want to slag off foreigners.

Prove me wrong, what are you doing to help the victims?

You have quite a bad short term memory, I posted this about 15 minutes ago http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8792356&postcount=41

Misogyny and violence against women are universal. Surely the point here is the fact that the police are colluding in this and being bought off, so despite the legislation in place, these miscreant men are getting away with it? Absolutely sickening.

And yes, I have campaigned against violence against women in this country too, before anyone starts on the whataboutisms and accusing me of racism.