Can we influence Pakistan?

Although I must point out the blaringly obvious fact that this thread is about Pakistan....:hihi:

Something that suits your bigoted agenda nicely:|

Something that suits your bigoted agenda nicely:|

I didn't start the thread. Its a discussion about Pakistan. I mentioned Honour killings are a problem in the country. There's also a problem with honour killings in this country as well, perpetrated by Pakistani men. There was a case recently when a girl was found in the canal. I don't think I've claimed that the problem is exclusive to Pakistan, so why you allege I have is beyond me...

I really can't fathom your sort..

There's also a problem with honour killings in this country as well, perpetrated by Pakistani men.

There's also a problem in this country with right-wing terrorists who don't like Pakistani men. Hence some arrests yesterday by the counter-terrorism police.

It is suprising that this allowed to continue against Pakistanis, but was deleted against the real protaganists.

There's also a problem in this country with right-wing terrorists who don't like Pakistani men. Hence some arrests yesterday by the counter-terrorism police.

Congratulations on stating the obvious...

When are the English whites going to march and demonstrate against domestic violence carried out in the UK by English whites?

The silence from them is deafening.

When are the English whites going to march and demonstrate against domestic violence carried out in the UK by English whites?

Although, obviously wrong, I don't think that's in the same league as honour killings, do you?

You obvbiuously dont know much about English young women.

Ill treat one of them, she will be at you like a tiger, and her father and brothes will be at you too.

You obvbiuously dont know much about English young women.

Ill treat one of them, she will be at you like a tiger, and her father and brothes will be at you too.

Two English women EVERY WEEK are killed by their partner.

Yet English whites remain silent.

Two English women EVERY WEEK are killed by their partner.

Yet English whites remain silent.

Yes but you miss the point. Again. They are not honour killings. There will probably be Asian women killed by their partner as well, but these are in addition to honour killings.

I don't know if its possible to sense things down the cables, but I sense your desperation in every post...

Yes but you miss the point. Again. They are not honour killings.

Neither are acid attacks, usually:

Sharing statistics, Executive Director Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF) Valerie Khan said that around 200 such attacks occur annually in the country with most of them reported in southern Punjab and northern Sindh. She said that 70 per cent of acid crime victims are women whereas 30 per cent are men and boys. “In 60 per cent of cases, the reason is domestic dispute,” she said.

http://acidsurvivorspakistan.org/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17676542

It's domestic violence. Violence, usually from men, toward women. Something we have far too much of in this country, and the English whites remain silent. People whining and snivelling that Pakistanis should do more at the same time as they ignore the routine violence toward women in this country.

Edited by ferno

Yes but you miss the point. Again. They are not honour killings. There will probably be Asian women killed by their partner as well, but these are in addition to honour killings.

I don't know if its possible to sense things down the cables, but I sense your desperation in every post...

:hihi::hihi: