Positive Affirmation

Not everything posted on Sheffield Forum requires debate, all I ask is read it, act on it or dismiss it and carry on with something else which suits you better.

You say that now, yet in the OP you claim 'proof' of your assertions, if I challenge that will you just ignore it, or will you open your mind and engage in a debate?

On this occasion the intention is for you to read it, act on it or forget about it. Not every post requires debate, I hope you appreciate my intention a little better now.

This post isn't about the level of contagiousness of a smile or laughter, it's about a personal thought acting with the laws of attraction.

How long should people expect to wait before the laws of attraction 'pay up'? I mean if this really works, would you not advise people to quit their jobs and just sit chanting this all day for big results. It seems rather unfair that the unemployed will have more time to chant the mantra and achieve the results faster. I've been doing the exercise since you posted it and I've already received a brand new blender and a 50" tv so Im gonna keep at this through the night.

It's a personal experiment for a week or just a few days, it's very circumstantial really, the duration is relevant to the participant. Irrespective of job status, we are capable of processing many thoughts per second so I wouldn't envisage this being a chore. Once again, take it or leave it... If it appeals to you try it, it's free.!

How long should people expect to wait before the laws of attraction 'pay up'? I mean if this really works, would you not advise people to quit their jobs and just sit chanting this all day for big results. It seems rather unfair that the unemployed will have more time to chant the mantra and achieve the results faster. I've been doing the exercise since you posted it and I've already received a brand new blender and a 50" tv so Im gonna keep at this through the night.

Incidentally, there is no 'chanting' as such involved, it's all done in solitude, inside ones own mind.

Incidentally, there is no 'chanting' as such involved, it's all done in solitude, inside ones own mind.

I invite you to a week long study into the effects of positive affirmations.

It's so easy to do and can be very rewarding.

:::

If 'Positive Affirmation' is such a good thing, why is the City of Fresno, Ca, such a good place to live?

Isn't 'FresNO' a negative affirmation?

Should the City not be renamed FresYES?

Hehehe, yes I see... That is for the hopelessly gullible ones, I am simply passing forward knowledge that I have acquired which worked well for me, it's a take it or leave it situation.

Not everything posted on Sheffield Forum requires debate, all I ask is read it, act on it or dismiss it and carry on with something else which suits you better.

You're a fraud! ;)

'Act on it or dismiss it and carry on with it blah...'

That is one or the other.

You posted something to me on a thread I posted in, then deleted it. I know what it said, because I know how to read deleted posts.

Practice before you preach Sir/Ma'am. :)

I invite you to a week long study into the effects of positive affirmations.

It's so easy to do and can be very rewarding.

The human body is a transmitter and receiver of information on many levels, the laws of attraction state that whatever you transmit, you WILL attract.

A very simple proof, if required is how contagious a smile is, and laughter too, you are eluding harmonious vibrations which others pick up on and react to.

So here is the experiment, all you have to do is repeat the following positive affirmation or mantra in your mind as much as you like, whenever you can. You can change it around a little if you wish to suit your personal needs but here is the basic affirmation...

"health, wealth and happiness surround me"

That's it, just repeat it to your self quietly in your mind then watch and wait for the laws of attraction to 'pay up'..! You are transmitting this message both consciously and subconsciously, once you begin and get comfortable with saying it over and over in your mind, it will become part of your daily routine when you have free time such as driving to work or by bus, in the gym, bath wherever you like, it works, it works very well... But it does take your belief, even if only partial and the will to make health, wealth and happiness very prominent in your life..

Try it, it's freeeeeee

Peace & Love.

tl:dr .

I believe Fresno to be a place name, this has no relative connection to my post. I'm a little confused, do you believe that the word no should be eradicated from common grammar in order to promote positivity?

The affirmation is written clearly in quotation marks (") the connection that you have attempted to make is very strange, maybe this exercise isn't for you, that's not a bad thing, it undeniably wouldn't be resonate with everyone.

You're a fraud! ;)

'Act on it or dismiss it and carry on with it blah...'

That is one or the other.

You posted something to me on a thread I posted in, then deleted it. I know what it said, because I know how to read deleted posts.

Practice before you preach Sir/Ma'am. :)

There is no element of fraud involved here, the method worked for me and the whole idea of sharing this information is to allow others to experiment and make their own conclusions.

The affirmation exercise is largely dependent on a person already possessing an element of positivity about life, I would imagine there would be no results at all from negative, argumental types. The exercise is aimed at people who have a sufficient level of wisdom and maturity and above all, an open mind. If this doesn't appeal to you then that's fine, there is no fee or contract, it's simply an offer to take part in an experiment to ascertain the potential of positive affirmations in ones life. I hope this answers your question and that you may now be at peace.