Positive Affirmation

I invite you to a week long study into the effects of positive affirmations.

It's so easy to do and can be very rewarding.

The human body is a transmitter and receiver of information on many levels, the laws of attraction state that whatever you transmit, you WILL attract.

A very simple proof, if required is how contagious a smile is, and laughter too, you are eluding harmonious vibrations which others pick up on and react to.

So here is the experiment, all you have to do is repeat the following positive affirmation or mantra in your mind as much as you like, whenever you can. You can change it around a little if you wish to suit your personal needs but here is the basic affirmation...

"health, wealth and happiness surround me"

That's it, just repeat it to your self quietly in your mind then watch and wait for the laws of attraction to 'pay up'..! You are transmitting this message both consciously and subconsciously, once you begin and get comfortable with saying it over and over in your mind, it will become part of your daily routine when you have free time such as driving to work or by bus, in the gym, bath wherever you like, it works, it works very well... But it does take your belief, even if only partial and the will to make health, wealth and happiness very prominent in your life..

Try it, it's freeeeeee

Peace & Love.

Edited by rfs-001

Dont do it if you want, your choice.

...You can change it around a little if you wish to suit your personal needs but here is the basic affirmation...

That's it, just repeat it to your self quietly in your mind then watch and wait for the laws of attraction to 'pay up'..! ...

Fantastic!

"Naked Jason Statham covered in melted chocolate and several bottles of wine surround me".

Roll on next Thursday!

Edited by Guest

The human body is a transmitter and receiver of information on many levels, the laws of attraction state that whatever you transmit, you WILL attract.

A very simple proof, if required is how contagious a smile is, and laughter too, you are eluding harmonious vibrations which others pick up on and react to.

So here is the experiment, all you have to do is repeat the following positive affirmation or mantra in your mind as much as you like, whenever you can. You can change it around a little if you wish to suit your personal needs but here is the basic affirmation...

That's it, just repeat it to your self quietly in your mind then watch and wait for the laws of attraction to 'pay up'..! You are transmitting this message both consciously and subconsciously, once you begin and get comfortable with saying it over and over in your mind, it will become part of your daily routine when you have free time such as driving to work or by bus, in the gym, bath wherever you like, it works, it works very well... But it does take your belief, even if only partial and the will to make health, wealth and happiness very prominent in your life..

Try it, it's freeeeeee

Peace & Love.

Hath wet apes rod me.

Hath wet apes rod me.

Hath wet apes rod me.

I feel better already!

I'm just spreading the love, try it if you like.. I'm not a preacher force feeding you stuff.....im just trying to share with others that which has made me happy, it's freeeeeeee, take it or leave it, it's cool x

If you change your perceptions of life to positivity and bear in mind that there is always tomorrow, you might just bring some added sparkle to your life...

Try it, it's freeeeeee

Peace & Love.

What makes you think we are all unhealthy, skint and miserable?

I don't, what a vague assumption.

You can change the affirmation to suit your requirements, as I mentioned above. I hope this concludes your conundrum.

There might be a little truth in what you say.

Smile at others and they will smile back and that.

But when you talk about talking to yourself I can;t help but think of the poor sods being ripped off by so called 'wealth gurus', and encouraged to get into debt via BTL.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15598917

The poor woman is being taken advantage off. She is easily ripped off by the 'mantra'.

Hehehe, yes I see... That is for the hopelessly gullible ones, I am simply passing forward knowledge that I have acquired which worked well for me, it's a take it or leave it situation.

Not everything posted on Sheffield Forum requires debate, all I ask is read it, act on it or dismiss it and carry on with something else which suits you better.

No, you aren't. It's just evolved responses to aid in our social interactions, doesn't make it any less pleasant when you share a smile or a laugh with a stranger.

There's no need to invent magic vibrations and magic transmissions to explain it.