Another Chinese buffet bites the dust?

Flaming dragon at centertainment park is the best.

Shops close sometimes.

As above, The one at Centertainment is pretty good.

Jumbo is the only Chinese Buffet restaurant in Sheffield city centre?

No 1 is closed?

Jumbo isn't the only Chinese buffet restaurant in Sheffield, but that may depend on what you regard as a buffet?

Wong Ting (used to be Golden Dragon) on Matilda Street is the best Chinese restaurant in the city, imo and it also has a Chinese buffet menu.

The difference here is that the food isn't already cooked and waiting for you to help yourselves from the metal dishes. You order at your table and it is brought to you - as much as you can eat - including crispy duck and pancakes - all cooked fresh to order.

I suspect it will be a lot more expensive than those cheap places like Jumbo's and No. 1 but if you appreciate quality then I'd say it's worth it. About £14.95 a head I think it was.

Been shut for ages, the building is starting to look in a right state. Surprised it hasn't been re-let.

Shops close sometimes.

As above, The one at Centertainment is pretty good.

Its lame man, we once went there and they ran out of forks, so we attempted to eat with a spoon..

Its lame man, we once went there and they ran out of forks, so we attempted to eat with a spoon..

Should have just had the spare ribs:P

What about chopsticks?

Use your fingers man what's wrong with you. You don't get your monies worth if you waste time with cuttlery.

I thought it was excellent last time we went, infancy there was quite a few of us, scheme it's closed.

Load of us going to Flaming Dragon tomorrow for the buffet at Centertainment.

I have been there around a dozen times. I love the place. Be careful not to leave too much on your plate though , or they will charge you extra for it.

It is "all you can eat" not "all you can waste". I think that it is a very good idea.:)

I have been there around a dozen times. I love the place. Be careful not to leave too much on your plate though , or they will charge you extra for it.

It is "all you can eat" not "all you can waste". I think that it is a very good idea.:)

I always tend to have a lot left over, because I throw loads onto my plate at each visit to the cart so that I don't have to keep going back. I'd refuse to pay if they tried to charge me extra.

I think its a strange idea...what difference does it make to them weather its wasted or in someones belly? :huh:

These all you can eat places are in general stocked with pre-prepared food out of large plastic bags (I have been and seen it personally). Not exactly great fresh food. But ideal places for our lazy, waistline increasing society.