Room/venue hire in Sheffield?

.... for a 20 year school reunion. 

Can anyone recommend free venues please?

With thanks 

I am looking for a venue  preferably that's free, to hold an all day workshop for about 20/30 people.   I would need coffee/tea and soft drinks for the day.  Some candidates may buy lunch time food from the venue if its served. 

I would need a room with table and chairs but also some clear space for meditation.  I would also need a power socket. 

If anyone knows of a suitable venue your recommendations will be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks

PKTS 

Hi rachc123 7 Soulgirl75..why don't you give us a ring at Sheffield Transport Club?  We are only minutes away form Chesterfield, and we always try our best to help charity functions by providing free use of our function room.  We've ample free parking, capacity for 125 guests in each of our 2 rooms, and we're always happy to help!  We've  been considering a singles night for a while now Soulgirl..so why don't we see what we can get organised?  Please feel free to ring us on 0114 2373216 for a chat..

Hi, 

I am trying to find out if there are any pubs ect, that offer free room hire/free function room hire. 

I'm trying to arrange a smallish get together for my dads birthday.

Many thanks.

Try the Rutland Arms, great pub with function room upstairs 

Hi does anyone know of any small free function rooms (preferably in a pub), its for my best friends baby shower. We are wanting it to be in either town, Heeley, Woodseats or Gleadless  or that kind of area. Can anyone suggest anything please?

Edited by nikki-red

White Lion is a great pub with several rooms I imagine you can book for this kind of thing.

Hi Mulberry Bar and Venue can offer free roomhire, djs, bands, food... message our page on facebook and we can give you more details

Can anyone suggest or recommend somewhere with a fairly low cost function room to host a 16th birthday party? Not huge around 20 people but would be a Saturday (17th aug)

TIA!

Hi, I’m arranging a surprise 40th birthday party in Sheffield for the 30th November and need a venue! Ideally free and spacious as it will need to fit around 90 people. Children will be coming. I need help as the venue I wanted has cancelled!

thank you

kind regards

secret

Hi,

I am looking for a venue in Sheffield to hold a party with up to 250 guests.

Ideally we would like to do our own catering.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Kerry