Room/venue hire in Sheffield?

Natface

Queens Social Club on Queens Road (S2)

We have a large function room with private entrance and bar. Fully air conditioned and you can provide your own buffet and entertainment or we will be happy to help. Also, if you want to decorate the room with it being a birthday party, we are more than happy for you to do that.

If you need anymore info, please drop me an email to queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk

Pictures are avaliable on Facebook if you want to take a look at the room - search - Queens Social Club

Edited by Ginger1

Hi Natalie,

We have a separate party area which is within the main bar area so you still get the great atmosphere but has a separate bar and is private so you don't need to worry about anyone else bothering you or your guests. We don't charge and are happy for you to bring in your own food or can arrange for food to be brought in. Please email me on tigerworks@sky.com if you need any further information.

• 1 month later...

At the weekend we had my husbands retirement party at the Tuilp lounge on North Street,the staff were very helpful and the whole evening was well organised,would use them again highly recommended :)