Room/venue hire in Sheffield?

Hi, i am organising a charity auction, raffle evening event and i am looking for a possible free function room or one that is under £100 where allows own food.

Ideally around s20/s12 area but other areas considered.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be a big help!

Thank you :) 

My 17th birthday is coming up in about 2/3 months and I would really like to have a party. Is any places available to hire despite coronavirus. There would be around 100 - 200 people attending. Let me know ASAP. I’d prefer it city centre as it is easy for everyone to get to.

Edited by Shannon Thomas

Looking for a venue that has a decent firepit and bbqs for the lads 16th birthday does anyone have any suggestions please 

Try the Polish club on Ecclesall Road, or if you want somewhere a bit more central, there's the Office at Upperthorpe, or the Philadelphia club, behind the Infirmary Road Tesco, next to the Martin St Flats.

14 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Try the Polish club on Ecclesall Road, or if you want somewhere a bit more central, there's the Office at Upperthorpe, or the Philadelphia club, behind the Infirmary Road Tesco, next to the Martin St Flats.

The polish club closed years ago. It reopened as pointing dog, which has since closed down as well

4 hours ago, slh73 said:

The polish club closed years ago. It reopened as pointing dog, which has since closed down as well

Now the Lost and Found. What a fast moving world we live in.