US troops posing with body parts.

No, it is not. If it were, it would be a war crime.

Who's side are you on? Its not an hard question...

Why ask a question then answer it for me?

Strange.

I gather 'ferno' used to be 'spindrift'. Who did 'AbdullaJones' use to be? :suspect:

They are all invaders in a foreign land. How would you feel if the taliban invaded the UK?

Would you be happy or would you want to get them out any way you can?

Thought they were all leaving soon, always intended too.

And weren't they invited to help?

Why ask a question then answer it for me?

Strange.

Okay I'll ask it again, do you have respect for dead suicide bombers...?

PS I think you're this odd bloke who keeps inventing user names with some agenda....ie trashy blonde, man of strad and others...:)

This ones the disruntled Muslim..

Edited by Frank Sidney

Will all those who are trolling on this thread please identify themselves.

Western soldiers are supposed to be civilised, just because the Taliban does it doesn't mean we should either.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes I agree with this post -at one time in our history soldiers could be made an example of and executed

Times staff writer David Zucchino wrote: “The soldier who provided a series of 18 photos of soldiers posing with corpses to The Times did so on condition of anonymity. He served in Afghanistan with the 82nd Airborne’s 4th Brigade Combat Team from Ft. Bragg, N.C. He said the photos point to a breakdown in leadership and discipline that he believed compromised the safety of the troops.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/readers/2012/04/readers-reacted-strongly-on-wednesday-to-the-publication-of-a-story-headlined-us-troops-posed-with-body-parts-of-afghan.html

From the comments:

The acts of the soldiers in the photos were a dereliction of duty and a symbol of a break down of discipline.

The apologists for this shameful act are condoning it because the "Enemy" (i.e. The Afghan People) "don't fight by the rules" and "don't wear uniforms" and "hide with women and children."

The shrill and brainless apologists make me want to puke more than the shameful act(s) in the pictures do. "Don't fight by the rules?" Gimme a break!

Drones, shooting civilians from helicopters, tens of thousands of acres poisoned with mines and Depleted Uranium (genetic disorders for generation upon generation), white phosphorus burning people alive, tens of thousands of non-uniformed contractors (does Blackwater ring a bell?), unbelievable conditions in prisons filled with thousands of uncharged civilians swept up in night-time raids (Abu Graihb Prison). Or you can keep your mind shut and insist it's completely good versus evil, sheesh.

They are all invaders in a foreign land. How would you feel if the taliban invaded the UK?

Would you be happy or would you want to get them out any way you can?

Hang on a minute. Aren't the Taliban a guerrilla group, similar to all the other terror groups in the world? Working against the best interests of their own people and Government.

So the analogy doesn't hold.

Hang on a minute. Aren't the Taliban a guerrilla group, similar to all the other terror groups in the world? Working against the best interests of their own people and Government.

So the analogy doesn't hold.

Ok.

ANY invading force.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/readers/2012/04/readers-reacted-strongly-on-wednesday-to-the-publication-of-a-story-headlined-us-troops-posed-with-body-parts-of-afghan.html

From the comments:

The acts of the soldiers in the photos were a dereliction of duty and a symbol of a break down of discipline.

The apologists for this shameful act are condoning it because the "Enemy" (i.e. The Afghan People) "don't fight by the rules" and "don't wear uniforms" and "hide with women and children."

The shrill and brainless apologists make me want to puke more than the shameful act(s) in the pictures do. "Don't fight by the rules?" Gimme a break!

Drones, shooting civilians from helicopters, tens of thousands of acres poisoned with mines and Depleted Uranium (genetic disorders for generation upon generation), white phosphorus burning people alive, tens of thousands of non-uniformed contractors (does Blackwater ring a bell?), unbelievable conditions in prisons filled with thousands of uncharged civilians swept up in night-time raids (Abu Graihb Prison). Or you can keep your mind shut and insist it's completely good versus evil, sheesh.

Are you claiming those comments as your views?

Yes I agree with this post -at one time in our history soldiers could be made an example of and executed
And sadly, many of them were executed for cowardice and lack of moral fibre, when they were really suffering from battle fatigue, shellshock and PTSD.

Thankfully, we live in more enlightened times.

Ok.

ANY invading force.

Give up, your very wrong ;)