US troops posing with body parts.

to tell you the truth I can't see any arm init:suspect:

Trophies is trophies in war ... Maybe make the Taliban scum think for a while that we can be just as nasty as them if provoked... and the Taliban scum dont provoke us and the usa troops with all the snide bombs and attacks do they ?

Edited by The_Mommy
I must learn to type more slowly or the pedants will HAVE me !

True, now those pesky Ruskies have all gone back home

I've never thought of the Russians being our enemy TBH. I can't think of an occasion when they've killed a Brit in recent history..There was the cold war, but they were just looking after their own interests, no harm in that..

I've never thought of the Russians being our enemy TBH. I can't think of an occasion when they've killed a Brit in recent history..There was the cold war, but they were just looking after their own interests, no harm in that..
I didn't say they were, just that according to the book Charlie Wilson's War, the Taliban were created and funded by the CIA in order to fight the Russians

I didn't say they were, just that according to the book Charlie Wilson's War, the Taliban were created and funded by the CIA in order to fight the Russians

The Americans didn't support them until later (well after they were formed)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Emergence

Am I imagining it or did some photographs once surface of British soldiers holding decapitated heads of Argentinian soldiers aloft during the Falklands war?

Trophies is trophies in war ... Maybe make the Taliban scum think for a while that we can be just as nasty as them if provoked... and the Taliban scum dont provoke us and the usa troops with all the snide bombs and attacks do they ?

Are you saying you think it's reasonable and that the soldiers concerned shouldn't be disciplined?

To add to the list of sick crimes committed by US troops we now see them posing in photo's with body parts.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/18/us-troops-pose-afghan-body-parts?cat=world&type=article

"In one of the pictures a paratrooper posed next to an unofficial patch placed beside a body that read "Zombie Hunter", while in another soldiers posed with Afghan police holding the severed legs of an insurgent bombers.

Two soldiers in another frame held a dead insurgent's hand with the middle finger raised."

What crimes?:huh:

as for the photos, the lads just blowing off steam.

To add to the list of sick crimes committed by US troops we now see them posing in photo's with body parts.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/18/us-troops-pose-afghan-body-parts?cat=world&type=article

"In one of the pictures a paratrooper posed next to an unofficial patch placed beside a body that read "Zombie Hunter", while in another soldiers posed with Afghan police holding the severed legs of an insurgent bombers.

Two soldiers in another frame held a dead insurgent's hand with the middle finger raised."

You have a right to your opinion, that's a fact.

So a few US troops pee on their enemy, some pose with body parts - big deal, get over it.

I have actual real (not Youtube rubbish) video of your friends the "insurgent bombers) commiting the most heinous of crimes. Three of these I will describe to you.

1) Decapitation by knife.

2) 3 killed by fire. Having petrol poured over them, then kicked into a ditch and set fire to.

3) A dozen killed by shooting. All in a line and shot by two machine guns, then the two guns walk slowly down the line, shooting at point blank range into the bodies, to ensure all are well and truly dead I imagine.

I would forward these to you, but I will not do so as common decency should prevail. They are grusome, horrible and very bloody. Also the terror in the faces of those about to be slaughtered is not a nice thing to see.

So weeing, and posing with body bits doesn't bother me.

Angel.

You have a right to your opinion, that's a fact.

So a few US troops pee on their enemy, some pose with body parts - big deal, get over it.

I have actual real (not Youtube rubbish) video of your friends the "insurgent bombers) commiting the most heinous of crimes. Three of these I will describe to you.

1) Decapitation by knife.

2) 3 killed by fire. Having petrol poured over them, then kicked into a ditch and set fire to.

3) A dozen killed by shooting. All in a line and shot by two machine guns, then the two guns walk slowly down the line, shooting at point blank range into the bodies, to ensure all are well and truly dead I imagine.

I would forward these to you, but I will not do so as common decency should prevail. They are grusome, horrible and very bloody. Also the terror in the faces of those about to be slaughtered is not a nice thing to see.

Angel.

Well said, that man.

Well said, that man.

Do you think we should adopt suicide bombing as a tactic?

You seem to be of the view that two wrongs make a right and that the allied forces should behave just as badly as those they're fighting against - is that your view?

Angel.

So would you argue against the soldiers who did this being disciplined?

Do you think their actions ought to be applauded?