Sleep and nappies.

inwould also suggest nappies from lidl, iv jus started using them on my 1 and 2 year olds, i find them so much better than huggies and boots own brand

Is a 4+ nappy a bit big at 7 months?? It might be leaving gaps, same as if they're too small, it has to be a snug fit. My 6 month old is in a size 3, the size 2 started to leak just recently. My 3 year old is very late potty training, and has just come out of size 5, which is why I think 4+ may be a little large :)

Is a 4+ nappy a bit big at 7 months?? It might be leaving gaps, same as if they're too small, it has to be a snug fit. My 6 month old is in a size 3, the size 2 started to leak just recently. My 3 year old is very late potty training, and has just come out of size 5, which is why I think 4+ may be a little large :)

depends on the size of the child id say......my youngest has just turned 1, he is big for his age and he was in size 4-4+ by the time he was 7 months, but at the same time my 2 year was also in the same size nappies, they are both now in size 5 nappies :)

nappy sizes also vary between brands

I personally think huggies are rubbish! (Well they are for my daughter)!

I have always found pampers baby dry good for nighttimes, and also Morrisons own nappies too. Sainsburys nappies are rubbish at night time! I have heard Aldi nappies are supposed to be good, but haven't tried them!

Keep trying a variety of brands in different sizes too!

My hubby bought our usual nappies but in a 5 and my daughter leaked, whereas in 4+ she is fine (she is 2)!

I personally think huggies are rubbish! (Well they are for my daughter)!

I have always found pampers baby dry good for nighttimes, and also Morrisons own nappies too. Sainsburys nappies are rubbish at night time! I have heard Aldi nappies are supposed to be good, but haven't tried them!

Keep trying a variety of brands in different sizes too!

My hubby bought our usual nappies but in a 5 and my daughter leaked, whereas in 4+ she is fine (she is 2)!

I totally agree. The only nappies I have had problems with was Huggies and Sainsburys.

Seconded those who didn't like Huggies - the only nappies that have ever leaked for us.

Our little one sleeps 6-6 and we never have a problem with leaks - she uses Asda own brand (Little Angels) nappies and they're great. Not had a single problem with them.

Pampers were the leakiest we had - so we swapped to Boots and stuck with them

H is in 4 pull ups/4+ for night time at the mo, and as we're toilet training, I can't really see us ever buying many 5s

Pampers were the leakiest we had - so we swapped to Boots and stuck with them

H is in 4 pull ups/4+ for night time at the mo, and as we're toilet training, I can't really see us ever buying many 5s

Lewis was toilet trained for his third birthday and was only in a 4+ then he is a tiny tot but never got to size 5.

Just over a year without nappies and I bought my first pack of Newborn for my hospital bag! :D

We have been having leaking nappies with my boy, he's nearly 10months but weighs over 11kg so we found size 5 were more effective but still leaking.

Read somewhere else that aldi were good so tried, cheap & quite good, have used them with boots disposal nappy liners & dry nights again!!! Phew

I definitely agree with this statement. My little boy was in 5's at 2 years old when we trained him and my 5 month old is in 3. No problems yet and my little boy used to have A LOT of fluid throughout the day. I used boots own, tescos own or pampers active fit and never had a prob. Saying that, my neighbors little boy leaks every night and she's tried every nappy going and can't resolve the problem.

Hope you get sorted soon xx

Was getting quite bad leaks, due to baby being between sizes, 3 too small, 4 too big. Went to Wilkinsons, and saw their own value brand, very cheap, under £2.50 for 30 I think, and thought I'd try them. How bad could they really be? Well, they feel absolutely terrible, like a plastic bag, BUT they just do not leak, not at all. In the morning, you can see the wee and poo collected in it through the plastic layer that covers it, the wee and poo that would normally be all over their clothes and bedding! I have been using them just at night, and am rather impressed.