Machines taking our jobs? Targeting the oldest profession.

^ "CeBit", A robotic stripper unveiled last month.

The year is 2050 and a group of men are heading to a brothel in Amsterdam’s Red Light District. But when they get there, instead of being met by a young woman, they are seen by an entirely different host: a robot.

This is the future, as imagined by two researchers who believe this science-fiction-style vision could become reality within 40 years.

In their paper - Robots, Men And Sex Tourism - Ian Yeoman and Michelle Mars of the Victoria Management School in Wellington, New Zealand, imagine what the sex industry will be like in the year 2050.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2131041/Sex-machines-How-robotic-prostitutes-turn-crime-ridden-industry-respectable-business.html#ixzz1sQhzfroa

Robot strippers and potentially robot prostitutes.

What is the world coming to?

Perhaps lap dancers will revolt like the Luddites and destroy any electric sockets in gentlemans clubs?

Could CeBit put women out of a job?

Like the fork lift truck did to men...

I haven't, is it worth watching?

Hard to say, yes because I like the people in it, it has it's laughs and moments, but it never really hits the spot.

But since it's a true story, 'really' as they say, it's an eye opener, or legs opener as it was.

I'm aroused, cant wait until they have better docking capabilities.

I have a few worries. If you consider them to be somewhat similar to a 'TV'.

What happens when lightening strikes? Will they blow up?

What about those purchasing them on hire purchase? Will they be able to buy them on pay as you use, where you 'put a quid in the slot'?

Could they be used for 'propaganda'?

I have a few worries. If you consider them to be somewhat similar to a 'TV'.

What happens when lightening strikes? Will they blow up?

What about those purchasing them on hire purchase? Will they be able to buy them on pay as you use, where you 'put a quid in the slot'?

Could they be used for 'propaganda'?

As long as they dont blow up whilst doing the dishes.