UKIP coming up on the inside!

They may seem to be a single issue party but once in power they may reveal a range of right-wing policies which should appeal to the white under-educated middle and working classes who will swallow their populist drivel.

I wouldn't put it quite like that but broadly agree, which is why I wouldn't vote for them other than in EU elections. If they reduced their manifesto to hold referendum, implement result, exit stage left then I and many people would vote for them.

genuinely cant....

Who can predict what 70million people may vote???

Hoping for less of the big 3 parties and more independents/greens/ukip.

I'll predict half the voting population wont vote. It will be nearer a third turnout in alot of places.

Party die hards will dutifully vote for the usual and rest will vote for ukip or the greens. Everyone else will roll their eyes and not bother.

They may seem to be a single issue party but once in power they may reveal a range of right-wing policies which should appeal to the white under-educated middle and working classes who will swallow their populist drivel.

Out of interest... what populist drivel do the brown/black under-educated middle and working classes swallow?

Out of interest... what populist drivel do the brown/black under-educated middle and working classes swallow?

Those types of right wingers vote for Galloway!

there are millions of immigrants in the uk thousands flood in everyday at a alarming rate who do you think they will vote for? obviously the party that give them money and a free home UKIP dont stand a chance

You make it sound like immigrants can just turn up in the UK and vote. It's not that simple.

I left the UK for Germany 23 years ago - from one EU country to another. Paid taxes and rates since day one. I can vote in (practically worthless) local elections but not in a general election.

You make it sound like immigrants can just turn up in the UK and vote. It's not that simple.

I left the UK for Germany 23 years ago - from one EU country to another. Paid taxes and rates since day one. I can vote in (practically worthless) local elections but not in a general election.

WOW. How does it work then?

Edited by green
skim read like an idiot.

Doesn't that fly in the face of humans rights ? I'm sure there's something about freedom to vote in there.

Not Sean Wildsmith? (spelling)

Good luck to them. I am a former Tory voter who has joined UKIP.

Amongst many, many common sense policies I love the one which says they will put an end to pointless 'green' taxes and ideas.

Out of Europe and with the HRA having no effect on Britain, Qatada and his deranged cohorts would not be here in the first place.

Vote UKIP and get Britain out of Europe.

Hmmm, the talk before the 2010 election was that the third party - the Lib Dems - were going to romp home after Clegg's TV debates. And look what happened there.

They're in government....

Good luck to them. I am a former Tory voter who has joined UKIP.

Amongst many, many common sense policies I love the one which says they will put an end to pointless 'green' taxes and ideas.

Out of Europe and with the HRA having no effect on Britain, Qatada and his deranged cohorts would not be here in the first place.

Vote UKIP and get Britain out of Europe.

:thumbsup: