UKIP coming up on the inside!

I must have missed that, any evidence Mecks?

I can't be bothered to bite, but what I would say is where have you been for the last 2 years?

Firstly, thats the daily liar link...:suspect: and poll.

Secondly, look at the seats in the house on their graph. 121 seats. Thats not a majority romp home win, which you initially stated. ;) I see where your coming from though. :)

Finally, have you ever seen the BBC programme Five days that changed Britain? Its a fascinating much watch for anyone remotely interested in politics. All the major politicians give frank honest open answers about how the coalition was formed. Guess who was the only person who refused to partake in it? Gordon.

I wonder how it will look after the next general election? Maybe this time, all the parties will be ready & expecting it. Can anyone see an outright majority government?

I can't be bothered to bite, but what I would say is where have you been for the last 2 years?

So nothing then! Not even bothered to mention it, lame posting as usual!

Mecky, im sure you heart is in the right place, but sometimes your brain gets muddled. Your beloved Labour sold us right down the river and didnt even give us paddles to give us a chance.

Ive got a really good book for you to read. Andrew Rawnsleys The end of the Party. All about New Labour. Read it. Stop being blinkered.

Gordon joined twitter yesterday. @OfficeGSBrown Go read it. For the last 2 years he cant be bothered to grace Parliament (except when he had a snip at Murdoch), but hes happy to take a wage from us.

Finally, have you ever seen the BBC programme Five days that changed Britain? Its a fascinating much watch for anyone remotely interested in politics. All the major politicians give frank honest open answers about how the coalition was formed. Guess who was the only person who refused to partake in it? Gordon.

I wonder how it will look after the next general election? Maybe this time, all the parties will be ready & expecting it. Can anyone see an outright majority government?

Yep, brilliant programme.

I'm pleased UKIP are gaining ground, I only hope that they can keep doing so and it will certainly make for an interesting election. But who knows what will happen in the next three years?

According to some posters on here the coalition wouldn't last a month! Then it was changed to three months, then six, then a year!

Serious support = 28 people?

And is that a seriously serious comment?

At a general electrion all this would mean is that UKIP would come second behind the tories or labour instead of the lib dems in a whole load of seats. Is there any suggestion they could win a single seat on those polling numbers?

Yep, brilliant programme.

I'm pleased UKIP are gaining ground, I only hope that they can keep doing so and it will certainly make for an interesting election. But who knows what will happen in the next three years?

According to some posters on here the coalition wouldn't last a month! Then it was changed to three months, then six, then a year!

Ditto im pleased they are gaining ground, but i wouldnt seriously want them in Govt. I just want a bloody referendum. :)

To be fair to both Cameron & Clegg, they have done well to hold the coalition together so fair. I see the Tories backbenchers being the ones who will kill it now, rather than the Lib Dems. I just dont see any fight in the Libs at all. :(

I suppose the future bailout of Spain (inevitable) will bring the crisis quicker to the fore. I wait with abated breathe.

At a general electrion all this would mean is that UKIP would come second behind the tories or labour instead of the lib dems in a whole load of seats. Is there any suggestion they could win a single seat on those polling numbers?

I dont think they will 2nd. I think its likely (if no party gives the electorate an unconditional referendum) they will come 3rd.

Ditto im pleased they are gaining ground, but i wouldnt seriously want them in Govt. I just want a bloody referendum. :)

To be fair to both Cameron & Clegg, they have done well to hold the coalition together so fair. I see the Tories backbenchers being the ones who will kill it now, rather than the Lib Dems. I just dont see any fight in the Libs at all. :(

I suppose the future bailout of Spain (inevitable) will bring the crisis quicker to the fore. I wait with abated breathe.

Hopefully the coalition will see this as a sign of what to do...

Hopefully the coalition will see this as a sign of what to do...

There is another big plus factor here aswell.

If UKIP supporters see themselves getting 9+% of the vote but no possible seats or only 1 or 2, then yet again, the PR question will come up. :)

I dont think they will 2nd. I think its likely (if no party gives the electorate an unconditional referendum) they will come 3rd.

Outside the marginals there are lots of tory seats where labour came third to the lib dems and lots of labour seats where the torys come third to the lib dems. If ukip have overtaken the lib dems then I'd have thought that would result in a fair few second places for UKIP, but no actual seats.