UKIP coming up on the inside!

UKIP are not corrupt.

Loving the username and avatar. :hihi:

For the first time ever in my life I really do not believe that any party is worth voting for. They are all totally corrupt. It is all about choosing the lesser of the evils. I could never vote tory however as they look after the rich at the expense of the poor.

This has been proven time and time again by the present regime. If they get the chance to they will definitely give the NHS to their friends.

Just read Nigel Farage 's book "Fighting Bull"...........which talks at length about the freeloading and corruption in Brussels!

I will certainly be voting UKIP at national level after reading that.........highly recommended read!

Me too. The three main parties have no credibility anymore. They're all a much of a muchness.

Its time for a change. I believe the next general election will see more seats for the smaller parties.

For the first time ever in my life I really do not believe that any party is worth voting for. They are all totally corrupt. It is all about choosing the lesser of the evils. I could never vote tory however as they look after the rich at the expense of the poor.

This has been proven time and time again by the present regime. If they get the chance to they will definitely give the NHS to their friends.

See the bold. Suppose you are 100% correct, Conservatives are unelectable, Lib/Dems without doubt will be anihalated, that leaves NEW LIEbour, the Party who opened the borders and let our country be invaded by millions of the worlds dross, and LIEbour ruined our economy also, so they are out of the picture.

There is only Farage and his lot left.

The Greens I omitted, just a bunch of nutters.

Angel.

See the bold. Suppose you are 100% correct, Conservatives are unelectable, Lib/Dems without doubt will be anihalated, that leaves NEW LIEbour, the Party who opened the borders and let our country be invaded by millions of the worlds dross, and LIEbour ruined our economy also, so they are out of the picture.

There is only Farage and his lot left.

The Greens I omitted, just a bunch of nutters.

Angel.

I shall vote for whichever candidate is best for keeping the cons out.

We cannot allow the NHS to be given to Camerons cronies and run privately. They would use our NHS as a tool to control us all. We must stop the cons at all cost. We must remember that Cameron had to pay a lot of money back in the expenses scandal to avoid prosecution. He is their LEADER...he is what they stand for.

SAVE OUR NHS......vote the tories out!

We cannot allow the NHS to be given to Camerons cronies and run privately. They would use our NHS as a tool to control us all. We must stop the cons at all cost. We must remember that Cameron had to pay a lot of money back in the expenses scandal to avoid prosecution. He is their LEADER...he is what they stand for.

I would not go there, while the Parasites in Parliament are all well dodgy to me, NEW LIEbour had the most "criminals" jailed in the debacle of the expences fiasco. Have a look how much Balls and Cooper "made" out of it. Last time I looked, they were both NEW LIEbour Ministers.

Angel.

I would not go there, while the Parasites in Parliament are all well dodgy to me, NEW LIEbour had the most "criminals" jailed in the debacle of the expences fiasco. Have a look how much Balls and Cooper "made" out of it. Last time I looked, they were both NEW LIEbour Ministers.

Angel.

I was not talking about them. I am merely stating clearly that the LEADER of the cons had to give back a lot of money to prevent prosecution.

Being the leader tells us that he is what their party is all about, that is why they chose him. So their party is all about thieving money from the taxpayer AND privatising the NHS.

Vote cons.....OUT!!!!!

Didn't Labour start selling off the NHS to the French and Spanish a number of years ago, strange how some people have only just started moaning about it.

Having closed 13,000 NHS beds and services since 1997, Labour is now moving rapidly, under the direction of Health Secretary Alan Milburn, to privatise NHS care provision, contracting for services in the independent foreign and domestic markets. The first tranche of hand-picked NHS patients has gone to France for cataract and joint surgery and in the south-east the government is contracting with a small private hospital for 5,000 operations.

http://www.sochealth.co.uk/news/pollockpunch.htm

Pot calling kettle black eh?

Didn't Labour start selling off the NHS to the French and Spanish a number of years ago, strange how some people have only just started moaning about it.

http://www.sochealth.co.uk/news/pollockpunch.htm

Pot calling kettle black eh?

Labour supporters just either forget the 13 years they were in power, or they dont read.

Labour supporters just either forget the 13 years they were in power, or they dont read.

When were labour in power?

Save the NHS from the clutches of Camerons cronies......Vote cons...............OUT!

Is Steve Moxon standing as a UKIP councillor in Sheffield? The web site is a bit vague. He is standing for something. That would be enough to put me off UKIP for life. How he was nominated is beyond my comprehension.