June , jenny , gorges day trip to the seaside

fabcakes

Hi fabcakes. Just to let you know from the sea front down to were wonderland market is your not to let your dogs on the beach till october.

From the leasure centre upto Humberstone you can take them on that part of the beach all year. Its quite nice at Humberston for the fur babies very dog friendly. We take our dogs to cleethorpes most w/e and ive been fined on many occasion for using that part of the beach you were on.

You think there is no one around and they just appear out of nowere. Regards Sharon. ( Love the pics)

Look's like you all had a good day. I still love Basset's and love to see your's even though we eventually decided to get minni dachshunds. I think they are almost the same in temperament but smaller and easier to keep (or so i thought).

We take our dogs to cleethorpes most w/e and ive been fined on many occasion for using that part of the beach you were on.

You think there is no one around and they just appear out of nowere. Regards Sharon. ( Love the pics)

We have taken D and ended up on the Grimbsy stretch which is not that nice (bit oily in places) but D loves it! It is quite hard finding which beaches they are allowed on. Hoping to go to cornwall this summer but need to ensure it is a dog friendly beach!

Love the pics, looks like they had fun :)

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth.If wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error JS Mill

Hi fabcakes. Just to let you know from the sea front down to were wonderland market is your not to let your dogs on the beach till october.

From the leasure centre upto Humberstone you can take them on that part of the beach all year. Its quite nice at Humberston for the fur babies very dog friendly. We take our dogs to cleethorpes most w/e and ive been fined on many occasion for using that part of the beach you were on.

yes i know we was on there less than 15 mins & then a young lad come & told us we wasn't allowed on we did apologise for not knowing etc

& he was ok about it but the dogs enjoyed the bit of time they had on the beach

i do get annoyed when people don't clean up after their dogs on the beach thought

because its people doing this that has caused the problem :(

Look's like you all had a good day. I still love Basset's and love to see your's even though we eventually decided to get minni dachshunds. I think they are almost the same in temperament but smaller and easier to keep (or so i thought).

bassets can be good once they know your not a pushover

if they think for a minute your a pushover you've had it

i did see quite a few dachshunds to be honest

we did see one in particular that was quite mental every time a dog

passed it it went into barmy demented mode i don't think the owner

knew what to do with it she just kept dragging it along as

if she was embarrassed by it but it was funny to watch :hihi:

Lovely pictures fabcakes! I've only had my Roxy for a month so not had chance to take her to the beach yet. Can't wait until i can though, i know she'll love it! xx

Netherlands Boarding and Rescue Kennels- 'Giving Local Dogs A Chance' http://www.netherlandsdogrescue.co.uk

Mill House Animal Sanctuary- 'For The Neglected We Care' http://www.animalsheltersheffield.co.uk

We have taken D and ended up on the Grimbsy stretch which is not that nice (bit oily in places) but D loves it! It is quite hard finding which beaches they are allowed on. Hoping to go to cornwall this summer but need to ensure it is a dog friendly beach!

Love the pics, looks like they had fun :)

It can be a bit limited in Cornwall in the summer. 2 beaches I know of where we had lovely holidays with our dog were Trevaunance Cove in St.Agnes and a huge, beautiful sandy beach in a small place called Mawgan Porth about 15 minutes drive from Newquay. She was also allowed on Fistral Beach in Newquay but it would be worth checking to see if that's changed.

[quote=fabcakes;878442

i do get annoyed when people don't clean up after their dogs on the beach thought

because its people doing this that has caused the problem :(

You're quite right, it is annoying that we all have to pay the price for the anti-social few.