Rampaging bull. foxhill

It was on its way to the Slaughterhouse, so I guess a bit of petrol money has been saved.

I think the best thing to do here is allow the School to keep the Bull, get the dinner ladies to use the bull in future recipes, shepherds pie etc.... if they put it in the freezer, it could provide enough meals for everyone in the school from now until the 6 weeks holiday.

Its a good thing that no one was injured really, at least the bull was killed outside and free rather than having the fear of the slaughterhouse I suppose :|

It would have been kinder for it to have been killed in the slaughter house, death would have been instant. it took a few shots to take it down

It would have been kinder for it to have been killed in the slaughter house, death would have been instant. it took a few shots to take it down

i agree, it must have been quite frightening for the bull too, it may not have been rampaging, but when they are confused and cornered they just panic , shame it took a few shots to kill it but no one was hurt, and the problem was dealt with as swift as could be done, ;)

Its a good thing that no one was injured really, at least the bull was killed outside and free rather than having the fear of the slaughterhouse I suppose :|

Outside and free? It was probably rampaging because it was terrified having been forced into a lorry. I saw a lorry load of sheep drive past yesterday and the smell was awful. There is no need to subject animals to this cruelty.

No doubt there will be the usual attention seeking parents in tomorrows Star telling how there child is emotionally damaged because of this. Credit to the school though, they handled it brilliantly.... by home time the dead bull had been removed as had all traces of the incident. there were letters handed out and police there to answer any questions parents had.