Chelsea v Barcelona (Champions League Semi Final)

CorkerSWFC

I've watched Chelsea a good few times of late and in exception to the Spurs hammering I have to admit I haven't been overly impressed with them. I expected them to walk the Benfica games but they struggled and never looked impressive going forward, yet against Spurs every time they attacked especially second half I expected them to bang the ball in the net.

We all know what Barca are capable of and if they get an early goal it will be an away rout I reckon. Keep their heads about them and be patient and they could well edge it over 90 minutes but they need to put the ball around on the floor like they did against Spurs because otherwise they won't get anywhere. That said nothing less than a win will be good enough I don't think, preferably a two goal advantage needed.

Gut instinct and mind say Chelsea 1-3 Barcelona might even be 4 if Chelsea switch off.

Yet might heart says Chelsea 2-0 Barcelona, Would be great to have the blues in the final again and hopefully bringing the trophy home. Might even re-ignite them for next year and give them an extra pull in bringing the best players to Chelsea next year.

6 - Chelsea are the side that Lionel Messi has played the most against in the CL without ever scoring: 6 games, 0 goal. Anomaly.

I didn't know that CorkerSWFC, very interesting stat that one might use it for my betting on the game i'm going to have a look shortly see if the odds are worth it.

In fact hold on let me look.

Chelsea 4/1 to win, might have a pop at that very generous?

Fabregas 7/4 to score at any point?

Malouda 5/1 to score at any point?

Mata 10/3 to score at any point? Like this one.

Over 2.5 goals is 17/20 which is poor.

Heres one, Chelsea to win by "X" to Barcelona scoring Nil 8/1

Chelsea to win Both Halves = 20/1 **Worth a look

All on BET365.com mate.

Really looking forward to this one, Chelsea couldn't have got much closer last time they met so don't write the Blues off just yet, I'm going for 2-1 Chelsea.

The last time these two clubs met, it was the most painful football experience I've known. If you're interested here's a good website that discuses tactics and formations.

Single - Gerard Piqué to score first

1 line at £5.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £5.00

Potential Return: £170.00

----------------------------------

Single - Pedro to score first

1 line at £5.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £5.00

Potential Return: £50.00

-------------------------------

Single - Lionel Messi / Barcelona 3 - 2

1 line at £10.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £10.00

Potential Return: £510.00

LINE-UPS Chelsea v Barcelona

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Meireles, Ramires, Mata, Drogba. Subs: Turnbull, Essien, Torres, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Sanchez, Fabregas. Subs: Pinto, Pique, Bartra, Thiago, Keita, Pedro.

Referee: Felix Brych (Germany)