Register to vote

I've moved house and need to register.

I've rung up the electoral place on the phone loads of times but they refuse to answer it.

all I get is this message saying don't lose the right to vote without them bothering to do anything about it.

can I still register online even at this late date?

Form

Electoral Registration Form (PDF File, 12 KB) (PDF, 12 KB)

I've found this form, but I can't write anything on it. Are they doing this deliberately, or are they just useless?

I've moved house and need to register.

I've rung up the electoral place on the phone loads of times but they refuse to answer it.

all I get is this message saying don't lose the right to vote without them bothering to do anything about it.

can I still register online even at this late date?

how for away are you from the town hall? maybe a visit in person will do the trick?

Under ordinary circumstances I'd agree with RantPants, love the name, but I think John will be busy at the moment. When the forms are sent out in September there is a facility to update them on-line but that, as far as I know, is no longer available and the only way is manually.

got registered by printing out the form and walking through the rain to the town hall, thanks I hadn't realised today was the closing date.

was told I would probably not be issued with a polling card as they wouldn't have time to get one out, but that I would be on the list. I guess I'll find that one out when I turn up at the polling station.