Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

Judging by some of my daughter's past boyfriends, then I most likely would welcome her into the family.

:D

You win today :)

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 10:11 ----------

An excellent post.

It will be interesting to see how the professional nitpickers analyse your honest comments.

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 09:36 ----------

You and I wouldn't be here, if a normal man and woman relationship hadn't taken place.

I have already expanded on my use of normal by adding 'conventional' in a previous post.

Are you aware that in the animal kingdom there are many examples of homosexuality? So this isn't a just human thing. Researchers have found that in a large number of cases the homosexual animals 'adopt' the young of 'heterosexual' animals who die who would not be 'adopted' by other 'heterosexual' animals. Without gay animals others would die. Zoologists have stated that some animals are homosexual BY DESIGN and not by faulty genes or any other reasons.

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 10:12 ----------

So you're discouraging same sex relationships to maintain the human race, it's nothing to do with homosexuals themselves?

Is that a fair comment?

So Gamston must be against anyone who can't reproduce. A small list:

- Men firing blanks

- Women not producing eggs

- Anyone who has had a vasectomy without producing a child

- Anyone who has had a hysterectomy without producing a child

- Anyone who decides to never have children

- Anyone who uses birth control

Anyone I've missed?

Edited by sgtkate

It's worth noting that none of those problems apply to bi-sexual people. A bi-sexual person in a heterosexual relationship is capable of reproducing (unless there are other problems).

:D

You win today :)

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 10:11 ----------

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 10:12 ----------

[/color]

So Gamston must be against anyone who can't reproduce. A small list:

- Men firing blanks

- Women not producing eggs

- Anyone who has had a vasectomy without producing a child

- Anyone who has had a hysterectomy without producing a child

- Anyone who decides to never have children

- Anyone who uses birth control

Anyone I've missed?

Mingers??????????

Surely exactly the same questions apply to dating someone who is bisexual as they do to dating anybody?

Is there mutual attraction?

Do you enjoy sharing time together?

Do you share mutual values on how the relationship will work together, including exclusivity, finances, children, aims etc?

Is the implication of the thread that anybody who is bisexual going to be less attractive or less able to maintain monogamy?

Nail - head - hit! :)

Mingers?
A condition routinely cured by beer goggles, so should rightfully stay out of the list.

Would I date someone who is bisexual? I think so...I mean, of course, her odds would improve drastically if she brought a girlfriend :D

But what would Mrs L00b say?
Something threateningly witty in a delightful way, I'm sure.

Like her recent mention of a new study, which found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it :D

But then, she has very long-dating and full constructive notice that if either Ms Theriau or Ms Theron happened to walk into our place, she gets the settee ;)

Something threateningly witty in a delightful way, I'm sure.

Like her recent mention of a new study, which found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it :D

But then, she has very long-dating and full constructive notice that if either Ms Theriau or Ms Theron happened to walk into our place, she gets the settee ;)

You are assuming she wouldn't join in. :clap::partyhat:

I voted yes. If I was single I would have no problem with dating someone who was bisexual. Why would I?

jb

Because they would be unsatisfied with just you as a sexual partner, and so you would have to share them with at least one other person. Not a problem for you maybe, but it would be for me!

Did you interpret "date them" as "shag them"? That would be different. If it's casual or group sex you're after, then that would be absolutely fine. A bisexual person would be trapped in a relationship with just one other person, and would be unhappy. Unless... unless the other person were hermaphrodite, perhaps.

Because they would be unsatisfied with just you as a sexual partner, and so you would have to share them with at least one other person. Not a problem for you maybe, but it would be for me!

Did you interpret "date them" as "shag them"? That would be different. If it's casual or group sex you're after, then that would be absolutely fine. A bisexual person would be trapped in a relationship with just one other person, and would be unhappy. Unless... unless the other person were hermaphrodite, perhaps.

What? I think you misunderstand what a bisexual person is. It has nothing to do with them wanting to have more than one sexual partner.

It feels quite retro to be having this conversation at all to be honest. I thought we got over all this in the 90s