Camping holidays with electric hook up

• 4 weeks later...
cant go far wrong with haven sites. cheap. plenty to do on site and there's a few within 2 hrs drive

haven sites arent for everyone lol, we went to one for 1st time few weeks ago and it wasnt my thing, but it is good for the kids i guess and the toilet block was spot on, i am more of a campsite which has a field and park for kids, beach near by and a pub that is kid and dog friendy

Can highly recommend Riverside Holiday Park on the outskirts of Newquay. Doesn't cost the earth with hook-up included in nightly price and all amenities. And we've just cancelled our week there due to funds needed elsewhere, so they might still have availability for Jubilee week ;)

does any one know of any good sites for a two week holiday thats cheep dont mind where .?

Showground caravan site Cleethorpes easy to get to and cheap, they are a bit stingy with the hot water in the showers,but its OK and the site is flat and level

and the it has the smallest pub in the world at the end of the road. .