3 Peaks In 24 Hour Challenge

Hi All lovely people of Sheffield,

Myself, my partner, and a troop of friends from Sheffield will be attempting to climb the UKs three highest mountain peaks in under 24 hours on may 21st to support a great charity called Brian House which provides palliative care for children and support for families with children of complex needs.

The challenge starts by touching the sea at Fort William, and is completed by touching the sea at Caernarfon. Obviously in between there is the small matter of climbing Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Mount Snowdon, hopefully in less than 24 hours!

We all appreciate your support and hope you can help us with fundraising for this charity that is close to us and our families. Brian House provide a fantastic respite service to families with children that have complex needs. They provide much needed respite and care for the whole family when they need it most.

To sponsor us please visit http://www.justgiving.com/24hourpeaks

Lets see if we can smash the fundraising target!

Thank you

Great challenge - good luck! Did it a few years back.

Only thing I'll say is don't underestimate Ben Nevis! It looks nice and easy but it can hurt quite a lot, particularly as you'll be doing it at night/evening. Enjoy though - it's a great challenge!