Super loud music in Crookesmoor/Crookes

Apparently not , my friend said they were inundated with calls !

If that isn't infringing public order, then the law really needs to be changed. It's disgusting that they are currently allowed to get away with it. :loopy:

Hi All,

Reading this thread with interest....Can anyone hear it now? I can quite clearly from S2 area and it sounds like it is coming from East Bank Rd area??Any ideas??

I am going to go and investigate!

This kind of thing is happening all too often now in Sheffield! What is happening??

I heard this all night until around 6.30 this morning. Never thought the noise would travel so far, but I guess on a clear night etc.

I live in Stannington, not far from the Sportsmans.

Can't be right, although I've read the various threads and responses. Surely there's something we can do!

Us too. . . We are in Stannington and it was after 6.30am when it finally stopped.. . . How come people are allowed to get away with that though?

We could hear it at Swallownest and the light show was dazzling.

Looks like it's a company called Dan Sane. Found a link to Facebook. Mad! Probably fun for those that go, but not much fun if you're trying to get a decent night's sleep.

Looks like it's a company called Dan Sane. Found a link to Facebook. Mad! Probably fun for those that go, but not much fun if you're trying to get a decent night's sleep.

are you sure? I dont think they are doing an event until June - and then it is indoors in the town centre - so unlikely that you'd hear it.

Live in Crookes and kept awake from 2 onwards. My wife rang the police at 4 and was told it was a rave, but there was nothing they could do and it was down to the council noise enforcement team.After driving around for half an hour she couldn't locate the source even at 6 AM.

Isnt sleep deprivation listed as torture?? Is there nothing to be done with these selfish clowns??