Humble pie Bandit but my point remains.

bassett-boys

Suppose a well done has to go to our Sheffield football section pest, somewhat lost on the wrong section of the wrong website and misunderstanding the meaning of the terms "Sheffield Football" but he has been here longer than me so I suppose I better hush.

Anyway Roy aka cheeky bandit well done on your sides promotion today, I hope to be joining you asap back up in the Championship, a decent result which I didnt expect up in Carlisle today has done it for you.

One point remains though and I say this in an honest manner, I still dont believe you to be that good from what I have seen of you in recent weeks. Should we go up, I fear for Uniteds chances back in the Championship unless strengthening happens in the summer. The teams coming down from the top flight will tear us apart I fear and the Championship mid table teams of ever will even have a field day with their so so teams. You lot have failed to impress me personally, youve done enough to go up and fair play for that but playing like you have been it may be a 1 season stint unless you get some players in and improve significantly, I would expect United to do this and you lot defo need it.

Suppose a well done has to go to our Sheffield football section pest, somewhat lost on the wrong section of the wrong website and misunderstanding the meaning of the terms "Sheffield Football" but he has been here longer than me so I suppose I better hush.

Anyway Roy aka cheeky bandit well done on your sides promotion today, I hope to be joining you asap back up in the Championship, a decent result which I didnt expect up in Carlisle today has done it for you.

One point remains though and I say this in an honest manner, I still dont believe you to be that good from what I have seen of you in recent weeks. Should we go up, I fear for Uniteds chances back in the Championship unless strengthening happens in the summer. The teams coming down from the top flight will tear us apart I fear and the Championship mid table teams of ever will even have a field day with their so so teams. You lot have failed to impress me personally, youve done enough to go up and fair play for that but playing like you have been it may be a 1 season stint unless you get some players in and improve significantly, I would expect United to do this and you lot defo need it.

Well we only need to look at the Birmingham match to see the massive difference in class between the 2 leagues as we were destroyed that day .

Well we only need to look at the Birmingham match to see the massive difference in class between the 2 leagues as we were destroyed that day .

that's why it's gonna be a rough year next season...losing more than you win..rip off ticket prices...missing out on the JPT and early rounds of the FA CUP....cost easty a right wedge...with the away days on the decline...

Theres no sour grapes from me what so ever Roy I openly put my hands together and said well done for securing promotion, the work was done in the first half of the season and youve scraped together the results to get you over the line which is a achievement at the end of the day.

I'm pointing out a few things that i've noticed thats it, If I was a Charlton fan I think I would listen and accept the points as valid ones when a good few neutrals are pointing them out to you. Your recent form shows a mid table league one team at the end of the day, I've watched you 4 times this season and all four times I have to admit I didnt see anything special in you. Both Sheffield teams need significant strengthening to achieve anything in the championship if we go up. Weve shown some decent promise this season ans have played some decent football but the fact is I dont consider Uniteds squad good enough as it is at the minute to forge out a decent campaign in the championship. I think you need to take off the glasses and look at the facts and squad on paper now old chap, job done at the end of the day but never the less poor to watch and continue this way next season and you have serious problems I think.

If I was a Charlton fan I think I would listen and accept the points as valid ones when a good few neutrals are pointing them out to you.

Good few neutrals like whom basset hound? I'd hardly call anyone who supports one of my team's two promotion rivals (whom on two occasions each have been our opponents) particularly neutral. Most here tend to support one of those teams.

I've watched you 4 times this season and all four times I have to admit I didnt see anything special in you.

Especially those who have only seen my team play four times. On the balance of probability half of those were when our teams played other. I have seen quite a bit more of Charlton than you this season. In either of our two match-up fixtures I didn't particularly see anything special in Sheffield United, who IMO were the far inferior side on each occasion. Which might explain why we played you lot off the park and did the double over them.

Good few neutrals like whom basset hound? I'd hardly call anyone who supports one of my team's two promotion rivals (whom on two occasions each have been our opponents) particularly neutral. Most here tend to support one of those teams.

Especially those who have only seen my team play four times. On the balance of probability half of those were when our teams played other. I have seen quite a bit more of Charlton than you this season. In either of our two match-up fixtures I didn't particularly see anything special in Sheffield United, who IMO were the far inferior side on each occasion. Which might explain why we played you lot off the park and did the double over them.

For what it's worth i thought the game at Hillsborough was very even and only decided by one piece of brilliance from whoever took that free kick