What is happening in handsworth s13

See this day in day out thieving scum going for the soft target. Sorry but it this day and age you've got to send them next door, alarm, cameras decent security don't make it easy for them.

true, but active police surveilance and harsh sentences would help more! :)

not a lot other than a spate of burglaries. its on the rise, have you not seen the news?

unfortunately there are some nice houses in handsworth that are attracting the thieving scum who know they dont face much chance of the police catching them, SYP are not very pro-active with burglary and not very good at clearing them up.

burglary is seen as a soft crime, people have insurance so its allright, well its not. SYP and the local courts need to smarten up.

whereabouts are you in handsworth btw? did the owners have alarms and security? too many soft touches around unfortunately.

As for having insurance i got burgled a couple of years back and police was questioning me as though i commited a crime there a joke

SYP Air Operations‏@SYP

14/4 1826, assisted officers in Richmond following a burglary, 3 males detained by officers, enquiries ongoing.

From SYP helicopters twitter feed

Assume its something to do with this. Bramley/Handsworth/ Richmond are pretty close

SYP Air Operations‏@SYP

14/4 1826, assisted officers in Richmond following a burglary, 3 males detained by officers, enquiries ongoing.

From SYP helicopters twitter feed

Assume its something to do with this. Bramley/Handsworth/ Richmond are pretty close

brilliant news.

downside is out on bail and back at it within weeks , lets hope not.

Its not just Handsworth,its also the surrounding areas,S12 (Intake,Gleadless) Over the past couple of weeks I know of so many properties that have been burgled and unfortunately these properties are owned by family and friends of mine. All of the burglaries took place in broad day light and most have them have been linked to two scumbags wearing basketball caps and riding on a mope-head (small motorbike) we have very good CCTV footage of the scumbags but unfortunately they have not yet been identified so are still out on our streets. Something has to be done as its getting worse. In my opinion they need there hands chopped of!!! The mental torture theyve left behind with there victims is so upsetting,even one of my friends has yet to return to her 'home' as she is still to traumatised. Scum of the earth.