Does anyone know of a Krav-Maga class in Sheffield?

Does anyone know of a Krav-Maga class in Sheffield? I know of the Spartans Krav Maga but it seems a little pricey for me at the moment. I want to learn the correct way and such but at the moment I need to keep my outgoings to a minimal.

Also, if there is anyone else out there that has thought about doing this but has no one to go with then get in touch. It would be good to have someone to start with.

Thanks.

Yeah I think its a little fat bald bloke called Craig who does it he's quite athletic for a Bigen:)

Shut it Ants... u muppet...:hihi:

Shut it Ants... u muppet...:hihi:

You know I'm joking mate hope your well Baldy

Yeh, alls good mate, just been doing a seminar, back home for a curry now... and shave my head..lol....

i would wholeheartedly recommend craig and kapap sheffield.. and the body conditioning class straight after.

craig tells it as it is and his sessions are both practical and fun.. hes a witty guy.

when you partner up .. just grab your partners tracky bottoms when simulating a nad grab and not like my partner who was almost twisting my two veg off..

it was only due to work commitments as to why i stopped going.. was proving a bit difficult..