House Extension Megathread - No quotes or advertising

Hi Nav_B

I would be more than happy to discuss your project with you, offer advice etc and a quote to undertake the drawing work for planning and construction. I could also advise good builders to undertake the work also.

If interested please give me a call or e-mail.

Edited by mikeleigh

Hi

Can anyone recommend someone that can give us advice on a possible extension. We need to know if we can actually build and, if we can, we need advice on layout etc. Once we know it is possible we will require plans drawn up. We'd rather go on a recommendation that pick someone out of yellow pages!

Many thanks.

We had an extension built July - December 2010. We used Arthur Hill, who was brilliant. The builders said his were the most detailed plans they had ever seen, he organised the tender process, managed the job to completion, and arranged all the necessary certificates.

We used this building company, who did a brilliant job. The odd inevitable hiccup, but everything was resolved quickly and without fuss.

If you want to have a look at the work, please PM me.

can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder to give me a quote for a single story extension, the property is near Dinnington.

Thanks

can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder to give me a quote for a single story extension, the property is near Dinnington.

Thanks

Give these a call, they did an extension on a shop of ours and did the job right, on time and for a decent price.

The guy you need to speak to is Steve = http://atkinsbuilders.info/

Thanks

Hi

Try John Malone on 07889 499859 he is from stannington did me a good job and reliable :)

hi, pm sent

Palmer Paving/jls construction

Hi

If you don't already have any drawings and specifications produced for Planning (if required) and Building Regulations submissions, I can produce these for you. These documents will allow you to obtain a more realistic quote.

I have over 20 years experience in the construction industry with 5 years in Building Control.

For a free inital consultation, site visit and advice, feel free to contact me on any of the details below.

Regards

Lee

Attollo Building Design

0114 2459488

[email protected]

http://www.attollobuildingdesign.co.uk

Hi

With regards to the work you require I can see that you have already had interested tradesmen quote.

However, I am sure that I can challenge any quote you have previously received. As person who takes pride in their work I can assure you that the job will be completed to a high standard. If you have not already accepted a quote I would be pleased to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely

CRAIG TONGUE

07581 367 563

hi hope you've managed to get sorted however if not please feel free to call Russ RAH Building Services 07808963477 any time or 01142483053 after 6pm free no obligation quote cheers and good luck.