Missing man - Ernest Lancaster - Sadly found dead

I've put it on our business FB page to circulate. Hope he's found very soon

This must be a very distressing time for all of Ernest's family and friends can't imagine what they are going through - my thoughts are with you all and fingers crossed he is found safe and well soon.

is there any news on this gentleman?

A few hours ago unfortunately a mans body was discovered, but as far as I know its not been identified yet. IIRC he was discovered near Wombwell, so hopefully not him as its quite a way away. Thanks again for everyones help so far xx

I'm only up the road in tinsley so been keeping an eye out last couple of weeks, hope he is found safe and well.

A few hours ago unfortunately a mans body was discovered, but as far as I know its not been identified yet. IIRC he was discovered near Wombwell, so hopefully not him as its quite a way away. Thanks again for everyones help so far xx

Just had a quick search and it seems the body is of a 15 year old boy :(

fingers crossed its not him, but sadly he will belong to someones family, so i am thinking of this mans family and friends whoever he is xxxxx

Just had a quick search and it seems the body is of a 15 year old boy :(

how sad, i didnt see your post till after i had posted mine, sorry, if its true my thoughts are with the family xxxx

How so so sad, 15 years old. My thoughts to all the family. god bless.

Hope Ernest is found soon, and alive. i have too been keeping an eye out for him, where about's are you in tinsley tinsworth? im from here too.

Im sure it said on the radio earlier that 2 separate bodies have been found in Barnsley?

Edited by nikki-red

There was reports on BBC Sheff earlier today that a body of a man was discovered in a river in Doncasterand they couldn't get it out of the river but they said it was believed he had been there for up to 4 weeks.

Edited by MumOf1
Sorry, Doncaster, not Barnsley.