Bankers Draft gay bashing

My god whats wrong with people on here Think I will delete myself from it

My god whats wrong with people on here Think I will delete myself from it

Oh no Forum suicide.:o

I'm not gay, but I am of slim build and take a pride in my appearance unlike most people in this city, and I have been accused of being gay in the street in Sheffield twice in recent times. In fact, most people in Sheffield probably think a bloke is gay if he doesn't body build or wear cheap clothes and have a tough look about him especially if he is quiet and well mannered. Such is the intellectual level of this town. This city is like going back in time 50 years compared with Manchester or Leeds. If local people here are angry about Sheffield city centre being crap and the lack of jobs here then it's about time they got with it because we live in a global world and companies don't want to invest in backward hicksville places when there are better places with more civilzed people less than an hour down the road.

I love this post, it's the funniest thing I've read on here in ages :)

If you can condense it down to four lines, I'll make it my new sig.

Joker - you made me laugh till I cried!

To me this incident just isn't surprising at all.

You shouldn't have stayed around and let them abuse you, but I can also understand you wanting to stand your ground.

I have been abused in the street in this city and it isn't fun.

I'm not gay, but I am of slim build and take a pride in my appearance unlike most people in this city, and I have been accused of being gay in the street in Sheffield twice in recent times. In fact, most people in Sheffield probably think a bloke is gay if he doesn't body build or wear cheap clothes and have a tough look about him especially if he is quiet and well mannered. Such is the intellectual level of this town. This city is like going back in time 50 years compared with Manchester or Leeds. If local people here are angry about Sheffield city centre being crap and the lack of jobs here then it's about time they got with it because we live in a global world and companies don't want to invest in backward hicksville places when there are better places with more civilzed people less than an hour down the road.

Effeminate hipster loves over rated towns.

I got it down to one line :hihi:

I had the 'displeasure' to walk past the Bankers last week with my 5 year old daughter.

There were a few 'toothless wonders' outside. I had a very 'eyecatching' bag over my shoulder which one of the 'ladies' said she would 'take off me'.

To be honest I gave her a bit of a death stare as I don't suffer 'fools' gladly!!!

At that point she turned to her friend and said loudly that she would take the brat instead!!!!

It was VERY intimidating! To be honest though, had she come any where near my daughter I wouldn't have been responsible for my actions. SCUM!

you should have called the police.minds thet would probabley not even bothered coming out.