Bankers Draft gay bashing

T'other day, me and my friend who is obviously gay (but you can tell she is a girl) walked past the Banker's Draft.

A really rough, skaggy mucky man with hardly any teeth shouted 'oi, you two look like a reyt pair o dykes!!' so I turned round and asked him to kindly eff off..

He then started ranting on about how he would rape us, spit in our eyes and make sure we would never walk again. The rest of it (it went on for ten mins and he attempted to spit in our faces) I can't mention on here as it is too offensive and quite frankly ridiculous.

I started crying like a wimp, but then my friend was like 'don't worry, i get this all the time' and walked off.. brave..

His smackhead entourage came out and joined in making sexual gestures and very hurtful remarks about lesbians and continued to threaten to rape us in a very specific way. He'd obviously done this before.

All we were doing was innocently walking down the street laughing about something, not even about them.

T'other day, me and my friend who is obviously gay (but you can tell she is a girl) walked past the Banker's Draft.

A really rough, skaggy mucky man with hardly any teeth shouted 'oi, you two look like a reyt pair o dykes!!' so I turned round and asked him to kindly eff off..

He then started ranting on about how he would rape us, spit in our eyes and make sure we would never walk again. The rest of it (it went on for ten mins and he attempted to spit in our faces) I can't mention on here as it is too offensive and quite frankly ridiculous.

I started crying like a wimp, but then my friend was like 'don't worry, i get this all the time' and walked off.. brave..

His smackhead entourage came out and joined in making sexual gestures and very hurtful remarks about lesbians and continued to threaten to rape us in a very specific way. He'd obviously done this before.

How is she obviously guy,was she carrying a sign?.

Why on earth did you even bother to make eye contact in the first place, and respond, let alone hang around for 10 minutes listening to it? They're total morons and don't deserve any attention whatsoever.

nah but she is quite butch. she wears make up, fake tan etc but she does carry herself in a more masculine way etc.. sorry for not being PC. i'm bi, know a lot of gay people i understand everyone looks different etc but thats not the point im making.

the point im making is this is wrong and people like this need to do one...

nah but she is quite butch. she wears make up, fake tan etc but she does carry herself in a more masculine way etc.. sorry for not being PC. i'm bi, know a lot of gay people i understand everyone looks different etc but thats not the point im making.

Dont let her meet some of the no marks on this thread then, some right wastes of bandwidth.

I know a punk woman like that, and she is certainly not gay! She gets called a lesbian, but shes not. Nothing is 'obvious' :) She would have knocked the guy out too :hihi:

Bankers draft is mostly winos,smack rats who thief.They probably wouldnt be able to get it up, to rape anyone anyway.

I know a punk woman like that, and she is certainly not gay! She gets called a lesbian, but shes not. Nothing is 'obvious' :) She would have knocked the guy out too :hihi:

She should have been there then haha!

And what I meant was.... I have a gaydar ha. I know when a girl likes girls. Aaaaaaand.... a lot of people 'assume' they are from what they wear, how they talk, hairstyles etc.

But yeah..

She should have been there then haha!

And what I meant was.... I have a gaydar ha. I know when a girl likes girls. Aaaaaaand.... a lot of people 'assume' they are from what they wear, how they talk, hairstyles etc.

But yeah..

Shouting sexual threats to you both is proberly as near to any sexual excitement he gets,total low life.

Sorry to hear you were harassed. Some people are such dullards that they take up bigotry for a hobby. Avoid the pub if it attracts such people, as I will, in future.

Sorry to hear you were harassed. Some people are such dullards that they take up bigotry for a hobby. Avoid the pub if it attracts such people, as I will, in future.

It attracts worse than bigotry.

Last time I went in, I was meeting MIL and SIL for a coffee, and they were in there. It was about 11am, and there were a group of drunk women, all with hardly any teeth, and looking like they hadn't taken a break from drinking round town to get a wash for at least a month, encouraging a drunk old man who appeared to have wet himself to dance for them. Very exciting stuff in there! Along with the Alexandra, which may have closed, and The Cannon (and the market tavern too), which has also closed, its got to be the worst place for such people in town. Unfortunately, relatively 'normal' people also use it as a meeting place with it being so central in town, and have to view such behaviour.