Holiday Transfers

Hi guys

Has anyone ever used Holidaytransfers.com to book transfers from the airport to their hotel?

I was just gonna use them but thought id best check, i dont want to get to turkey and there be no transfer waiting if there rubbish! They are abta protected so im sure they are fine but better of to check.

Thanks

i have there crap got to airport ,no one new anything of my booking.ended up getting my own taxi to resort,and had a right job getting my money back on return to the uk

Oh well good job i checked then!

What about a2btransfers.com ?

I've used a2btransfers and also transfers4u.com and they were both ok. Transfers4u is part of thomas cook.

Hi Turkshead, my name is Aimee and I work for Holidaytransfers.com I'm very sorry to hear you experienced a problem when you booked with us- if you could email your booking reference to info@holidaytransfers.com, I will request that our customer service team contact you to see if there is anything they can do to make this up to you.

Thanks and kind regards

Aimee

If the resort is not too far, just get a taxi there are always plenty of taxis at airports and the ones I have used have been cheaper than the companies I have seen offering transfers online. An example, on one site they wanted nearly £100 for return transfers on Rhodes, yet just getting in a taxi was £25 each way inc tip.

Hi guys

Has anyone ever used Holidaytransfers.com to book transfers from the airport to their hotel?

I was just gonna use them but thought id best check, i dont want to get to turkey and there be no transfer waiting if there rubbish! They are abta protected so im sure they are fine but better of to check.

Thanks

Another vote for "resort hoppa", never had a problem with them.