Ched Evans court trial.

Attitude from team mates?

I think you need to learn to count, rather than focussing purely on crowing.

AFAIK it's only one of them who's recorded as making the comments referred to in the Daily Fail article.

This post is disappointing PT - you have picked up on an extra "s" and yet the vile statements made by the teammate don't warrant a comment?

Edited by pottedplant

It would be great if all the people still posting on this subject could actually come and contribute about football week in and week out (during the season), we really do need a few extra voices and some of you seem to be football fans, judging by your screen names........

Fail, check the retweets, i am sure as assistant Mod you are skilled in unearthing google and twitter google cache history

Owls mate, you seem to have posted more on this thread than anything else since you joined the forum in 2004, come and join in the football debates next season.

Owls mate, you seem to have posted more on this thread than anything else since you joined the forum in 2004, come and join in the football debates next season.

They are all coming out of the woodwork Grappler ...

I am sure there will be a few more during the week if the scores stay the same as well

They are all coming out of the woodwork Grappler ...

I am sure there will be a few more during the week if the scores stay the same as well

I try and recruit new voices (from either team) CB, Pigster will tell you that, he always congratulates me on a thankless task!

We have lost a lot of regulars over the last few months, if we start to lose a few more then it won't be worth coming on here and the accountants will have won.

This post is disappointing PT - you have picked up on an extra "s" and yet the vile statements made by the teammate don't warrant a comment?

could have sworn I said

AFAIK it's only one of them who's recorded as making the comments referred to in the Daily Fail article.

oh, yes look, there it is:-

Attitude from team mates?

I think you need to learn to count, rather than focussing purely on crowing.

I try and recruit new voices (from either team) CB, Pigster will tell you that, he always congratulates me on a thankless task!

We have lost a lot of regulars over the last few months, if we start to lose a few more then it won't be worth coming on here and the accountants will have won.

After the Evans thing I am still stunned and in shock and reading some of the stuff posted all over the internet makes me sick...

As for recruiting, yes a thankless job and going to be worse on here when schools out ....As for Pigster, think hes the best poster on here from either side

could have sworn I said

Except if u look @retweets they were all in on it. As pointed out earlier

Where is this information coming from? Can you provide a link to where this is reported?

It will be on record whether it was a unanimous or majority verdict, but offhand I don't have a link to that.

My guess would be that it must have been unanimous, because the judge won't normally ask for a majority verdict that quickly, without giving the jury time to try and reach a unanimous one. But that is only a guess, as I say I don't have the facts on me; I only know that they must be in the public domain.

Both decisions were unanimous.

I was following the Stoke Sentinal reporters live twitter feed, he didnt put it in his reports, but someone asked himafter the verdict

Edited by nikki-red

could have sworn I said

Would you stop a bank robbery? And did I say it was my morals? I clearly stated the law.... Nothing more - nothing less. Now which of my next posts would you like to try and twist?
As moderators, can either or both of you find out why this topic is in Sheffield Football, rather than in General Discussions where it should be?

It's nothing to do with Sheffield, or football, come to that, so it has no place here, in many people's opinion.

As moderators, can either or both of you find out why this topic is in Sheffield Football, rather than in General Discussions where it should be?

It's nothing to do with Sheffield, or football, come to that, so it has no place here, in many people's opinion.

Totally agree.