Ched Evans court trial.

He's been found guilty and the other hasn't but it goes to show how low people stoop to,how can you follow someone?and couldn't he have any woman he wanted in the club,dosn't seem right to me.

what are united going to condemn.

I would guess that United and the Welsh FA will wait to see how the appeal process goes before making any further comments

Fail, check the retweets, i am sure as assistant Mod you are skilled in unearthing google and twitter google cache history

I would guess that United and the Welsh FA will wait to see how the appeal process goes before making any further comments

Lee Hughes was sacked on the spot

Lee Hughes was sacked on the spot

Didn't Lee Hughes admit guilt? Ched Evans still maintains his innocence...Was there an appeal process in the Hughes case?

As far as I know, unless theres new evidence he can only appeal against the length of the sentence, not against the verdict.

Edited by nikki-red

Didn't Lee Hughes admit guilt? Ched Evans still maintains his innocence...Was there an appeal process in the Hughes case?

He was sacked on the verdict from the court.

He as I remembered apologised to the family of the victim and to his own family for the distress he had brought them.

Disgraceful. If he's not sacked then that shows a lack of morals to the core of the club.

Any links to whether or not it was all 12 jurors who found him guilty??

I can't see any, but I remeber the guy reporting on twitter yesterday from court for Sky said it was 12-0.

Disgraceful. If he's not sacked then that shows a lack of morals to the core of the club.

The club has declined to comment. Mr McCabe's phone must be switched off.

Ahhh yes I see now, thank you for that beacon of wisdom.

Bless Ched. :rolleyes:

Ah, I see, sarcasm and misrepresentation.. The last refuges of someone without a coherent argument.

Cheds actions are a disgrace even if he appeals and has the verdict over turned, what the hell was he thinking. He should never play for us again.

Judging by the opinions of swathes of pro footballers via Twitter and the like he was in all probability thinking the same as them ie.

'I'm a big time charlie with cash and I can do who and whatever I like because of the god like status afforded me by our morally bankrupt society. After all they are all slags who are gagging for it and I'm so irresistible that even if they say they don't want to I will anyway.'