Ched Evans court trial.

What with it now being public information in all of the major press today it is inevitable that people will want to discuss the court trial. Hopefully this can be done in a sensible manner as I think the case itself is of interest to both sets of fans for their own reasons.

The Mandaric court case thread was allowed to stay on the forum and in my opinion so should this, careful moderation was taken last time to ensure that no details regarding the trial itself were placed on the thread, however updates taken from public media sources were placed on the thread and I hope that the Mods will allow this one to be the same.

The Court Case itself is listed as:

Ched Evans & Clayton McDonald

11th April 2012

10:30am

Caernarfon Crown Court.

Please keep the thread free of speculation, rumours and do not discuss the actual trial, the thread is hopefully here to place actual edia updates, might be worthwhile stating where the updates are extracted from to cover ones back.

Like I said Mods you allowed this when Mandaric stood trial, I see no reason personally why if the same stringent conditions are followed that this thread can not stand.

I'm happy for this to remain open,

As stated above, please keep away from speculation and opinion.

If any lines are crossed, you will find your account suspended.

Well...

If he's proved innocent (which he is until a court decides otherwise) then i hope the supposed victim gets locked up for making his life hell.

If he's proved guilty, then i hope they throw away the key.

Thank you very much for your backing Robbie, lets hope people are sensible mate hey?.

Fingers and everything else crossed for Ched.

From past experience, I have absolutely no confidence in our system of justice.

I just hope that the truth and common sense prevail.

If the lad is guilty then so be it, but what a damn shame it will be, especially if the end product is to be absent from the game for a while !

Fingers and everything else crossed for Ched.

From past experience, I have absolutely no confidence in our system of justice.

I just hope that the truth and common sense prevail.

If the lad is guilty then so be it, but what a damn shame it will be, especially if the end product is to be absent from the game for a while !

I think your post may be leaning on the selfish side of it being a personal thing for Sheffield United FC.

If he's found guilty then the only person it will be a shame for is the suffering of the victim.

regular updates from inside the court room!

...(won't let me post link with under 5 posts!)

Thanks for the link.

Could anyone give me guidance on what you are and not allowed to write please - I don't want to spoil the thread and the last couple of things I wanted to write, I wasn't sure about, so didn't post. Thank you.

Well...

If he's proved innocent (which he is until a court decides otherwise) then i hope the supposed victim gets locked up for making his life hell.

If he's proved guilty, then i hope they throw away the key.

I think Billy is speaking for everyone when he says this.

...(won't let me post link with under 5 posts!)

Thanks for the link.

Could anyone give me guidance on what you are and not allowed to write please - I don't want to spoil the thread and the last couple of things I wanted to write, I wasn't sure about, so didn't post. Thank you.

Let's keep to the facts and we shouldn't go too far wrong.

Does anyone know if Ched Evans is married and/or was married when the victim alleged this took place? And is he denying raping her by saying it was consentual, or is he denying sex actually took place?

Does anyone know if Ched Evans is married and/or was married when the victim alleged this took place? And is he denying raping her by saying it was consentual, or is he denying sex actually took place?

Am sure the facts will all come out in time, follow the court link, and chill.