When do I get allocation letter for school?

got my confirmation last week for daughter to attend junior school,

through post

I've got my email for primary school... yipppeee my child got the place we all wanted :).

x

Anyone else having problems seeing the website?

I know this may be a silly question but does my child go full time or does he go for half a day or something?

Unless the school operates a very different policy to everywhere else it will be full time (well- 9-3 or thereabouts).

I know this may be a silly question but does my child go full time or does he go for half a day or something?

most school have some form of settling in period ..........which can be anything from a day to weeks !................where kids go for part of a day then half a day then over lunch etc.

ive also had the letter today as to why they gave me that school (not that im complaining)

Depending on when your child was born they have options for when you want your child to attend Primary school, you should get a letter regardng this.

If your child was born Betwen 01/09/2007 and 31/12/2007 you can choose from full time place in September, Part time place in september or wait until compulsory school age (January 2013)

If your child was born 01/01/2008 and 31/03/08 options are

Full time place September 2012, part time place September2012, full time place January2012, Part Time 2012 or wait until compulsory school age April 2013

If your child was born 01/04/2008 and31/08/2008 your options are

Full or part time September 2012, full or part time January 2013, full or part time April 2013 or wait until compulsory school age September 2013