Bus tickets (sheffield)

does anyone no if thatere is a child day ticket that i cud buy?

does anyone no if thatere is a child day ticket that i cud buy?

Is this English?:confused:

does anyone no if there is a childs day ticket that i cud buy! no one else had a problem!

It would appear that the south yorkshire peak explorer (child) ticket as now gone indeed you cant buy the adult version from travel shops any longer.

I knew what you meant as well, it was clear enough. It's just the people on this Forum, constantly picking people up for spelling mistakes and grammar. Small minded picky people with nothing better to do.

I knew what you meant as well, it was clear enough. It's just the people on this Forum, constantly picking people up for spelling mistakes and grammar. Small minded picky people with nothing better to do.

thanks LowerWalkley people really annoy me wen they put others down to things like that x

I don't think there is. I rang up about a child's weekly/ monthly pass. Now the fares have gone up, it would make more sense having a range available - but there isn't .

Stagecoach do a child day explorer for £3.70 for those travelling into Derbyshire

Stagecoach do a child day explorer for £3.70 for those travelling into Derbyshire

Valid in SY, WY (Not X62), Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Supertram and Gainsborough. (Cannot be used on Pronto between Chesterfield and Nottingham though..)