Somewhere nice for breakfast, S8.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to go for breakfast tomorrow? We live in S8, but happy to drive somewhere. I don't really know any café's other than around Eccy Road area.

Thanks!

If you mean a fried breakfast, Zoes' on Derbyshire lane is really nice

Me'n'u on woodseats has very nice food and the owners are brill

glossop. over snake pass, turn left at the main traffic lights and a few hundred yrd up the hill there's a cafe. (one with the tables outside) best breakfast i've ever had. used to be my first port of call on a bike rideout.

Well, we tried Zoe's Kitchen, which was shut, then Bishops House Bistro, which was shut. So we ended up at Spoon. I was a bit apprehensive after reading some reviews on here, but we both had a very yummy fry up and will definitely return. Friendly service and generous portions. Thanks for the replies, still want to try Zoe's Kitchen mind :)

Got to be beauchief coffee house, they do a great cooked breakfast and quite well priced

That's a shame because Bishops House Bistro is very nice.Also they used to do a lovely breakfast in Graves park cafe.

Yeah I think we'll try Bishops House Bistro too, the menu online looked good. We haven't lived in S8 long so enjoying finding new places to try!

Cello's at Greenhill is pretty good, and nearly always busy.