Ecclesall Woods Dog muck!

just been for a pleasant walk in Ecclesall Woods and am rather disgusted by dog walkers bagging their dogs muck only to then dump the bagged muck tied to trees,on tree stumps etc-

Right this is not rockets science, you've already done the hard part!

So take it home or pop said muck in the bins provided! See SIMPLE!!!!!

:confused:

Or instead of carrying it around with you pick the bag up on the way back!

Bagging and chucking in trees is so much worse than leaving it where the dog dumped it. Sure the odd walker will tread in it but after a couple of weeks it will have decayed to not much at all.

Putting in a plastic bag only preserves it for generations to come:gag:

But all dog owners are responsible and pick up after their dogs and dispose of correctly if you listen to them, sadly it's clear that with all the d/s all over our streets, paths and parks only a small majority do as they should with the doo doo.

not sticking up for the offenders but if i am on a walk with my dog i will bag it and leave it (maybe on tree stump lol) and pick it up on my way back rather than carry it...i dont hang it on trees though

Bagging and chucking in trees is so much worse than leaving it where the dog dumped it. Sure the odd walker will tread in it but after a couple of weeks it will have decayed to not much at all.

Putting in a plastic bag only preserves it for generations to come:gag:

But all dog owners are responsible and pick up after their dogs and dispose of correctly if you listen to them, sadly it's clear that with all the d/s all over our streets, paths and parks only a small majority do as they should with the doo doo.

I think most responsible dog owners would agree with you and say it is disgusting and people should always pick up their dogs muck. I really don't understand picking it up and then leaving the bag lying around. I also don't understand when a new dog bin was put on our local field there was an increase in the amount of dog muck around said bin - it only takes a few seconds to pick up the muck and put it in a bin. I really wish people would do this as it gives responsible dog owners a bad name!!

You all sit there on ur high horses moanin about dogs eggs ..... how many of you moaning lot have cats & let them out for hours on end .... do YOU follow them round & pick up their little feline rectal deposits ?

I think we all know the answer to that one , until you do my dogs turnouts will stay where he does em !!

Meh, it's biodegradable.

No big deal.

And bears,apparently,**** in the woods!

You all sit there on ur high horses moanin about dogs eggs ..... how many of you moaning lot have cats & let them out for hours on end .... do YOU follow them round & pick up their little feline rectal deposits ?

I think we all know the answer to that one , until you do my dogs turnouts will stay where he does em !!

:hihi::hihi:

Guest makapaka

What if you don't have a cat and don't want to stand in dog cr*p?

Or don't want your little un to fall in a load of it - which happened to us the other day?