Who can i send this with

i am bidding on some front and rear seats for my missis car on ebay and they are in scotland so i have messaged the person and asked if i pay for the courior costs will he wrap them up ready for collection by the courior he has agreed although i have no idea who i can use for this sort ov service has anybody got any ideas the cheaper the better

Parcel monkey is pretty good,used a couple of times.

I used shiply.

I posted what I needed to be shipped to me (with dimensions) and then couriers bidded on it. I chose the one that had the best rate for me. Guy was really good, delivered exactly on time and even brought up items I forgot were there for no extra charge. I would use them again, if need be

cud i send seats them them as they are pretty big

TNT. Parcel Link.UPS any of these.

I've also used Shiply a few times too and been really happy with the service. :)

I always go onto Parcel2go.com

ask the seller roughly for the weight and size of the packages. The site will then give you the prices from a number of different companies. I've never used it for anything as big as seats, but for other things, small but heavy or quite bulky, a few companies are cheaper than Royal Mail :)

Find a company that does 'back' hauls as the courier that delivers it is guaranteed a return package to deliver. These firms are normally cheaper than royal mail as they take a load of parcels both ways so can charge next to nothing for the service.

a simple search will give you loads of options..i googled 'list of courier services in uk' and got loads...

You could try contacting the company below MNS Freight Services Ltd, they have good links with many of the distribution companies and can often get preferential rates.