I have a good home for ginger tom cat *sorted*

magsie

Please PLEASE don't rehome a ginger tom in our street. We've got less than 50 houses but we already have 8 ginger toms that I know of. Working out which one is mine and therefore which one will play with the dog and which will think that they are being attacked is not easy.

Thanks Emma, have forwarded the gorgeous photo to the lovely family in Dronfield Woodhouse (not near you Medusa!) I think they're wanting an older cat but your little foster kit is fab. Who couldn't want him? He'll be rehomed quick style from Cats Shelter.

MC1970, yeah Toby is hopefully being adopted next week. This family have been after Toby but loads of people have been after him! His sis, Sooty has not been so lucky.

MC1970, yeah Toby is hopefully being adopted next week. This family have been after Toby but loads of people have been after him! His sis, Sooty has not been so lucky.

Thats great news :D Im surprised nobody is interested in Sooty she looks gorgeous :love:

Please close the thread Mod, thank you.

Family are going to Cats Shelter today, where I'm sure they'll find a great cat. They aren't particular about the age so I hope they take a golden oldie, plenty in there just longing for a forever home. They're open over Easter 1-3pm. Great little rescue.

Emma, your foster kit is fab, good for you for fostering for the Shelter, they need good foster homes NOW.