Garden over run with rabbits

Wish we could 'knock off' any humans we don't wish to share our space with. I'd start with people like you.

I'm with you on this one what have them poor little bunnies done to you maybe eaten a few flowers get over it

I'm with you on this one what have them poor little bunnies done to you maybe eaten a few flowers get over it

If you can convince the rabbits to leave my plants alone I will stop shooting them.

BTW when I shoot them I have left them in the hedgerow for a while, when I go to bury them they have been taken, does a monster lurk in the shrubbery?

Xenia - why did you bother to ask people for advice if you are out there shooting them anyway? Were you really looking for a rational response or were you just stirring the pot?

But again, to be wary, not everyone is a good shot, it needs to be someone who can be sure of a shot that will kill and not maim.

you could practice by shooting chavs, they are like bunnies except generally not as furry or tasty

Xenia - why did you bother to ask people for advice if you are out there shooting them anyway? Were you really looking for a rational response or were you just stirring the pot?

what pot..?the rabbit pot...:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

If you can convince the rabbits to leave my plants alone I will stop shooting them.

have you asked then to stop eating your plants?

Why because she doesn't want to blast defenceless creatures over a few cabbages, you need a compassion pill Phil

Saddo :hihi:

i'll come an lamp it one night with my lurcher and my mate with his terriers we will get rid of your rabbit problem in no time

Thanks again guys for the advice and offers but all sorted now. Rabbit pie for a month.

Rabbit pie for a month.

Hardly. You've shot them when they've barely left the warren. You'll find more meat on a butcher's pencil.

Think they mean West Highland and yes they are white

Must be a cockney!