David Cameron moves the Tory party to the left

Most liberals would happily turn the other cheek if they get it squeezed - its the sort of party they are.

Is Cameron the one with the alledged cocaine problems in the past

Originally posted by royjames

I think what he is doing is selling core tory beleifs down the pan for maybe short term political gain,as to geting rid of the extremist why do you think getting rid of right wingers will help the tory party?

What is the point in belonging to ANY party when they dont have core values anymore. you might just as well not even bother paying your party membership.

You know the Tory party is finished when its going round begging liberals to join them,again he wants to be all things to all men,it wont work.

Does this explain why your party leader has suggested that BNP members should infiltrate the Tory party? Are you going to obey your leader and join the Conservative Party then royjames?

I think what he is doing is selling core tory beleifs down the pan for maybe short term political gain,as to geting rid of the extremist why do you think getting rid of right wingers will help the tory party?

What is the point in belonging to ANY party when they dont have core values anymore. you might just as well not even bother paying your party membership.

You know the Tory party is finished when its going round begging liberals to join them,again he wants to be all things to all men,it wont work.

I will pointlessly bang my head against the wall again and ask you to respond to my question relating to this subject

So now the new leader has decided to embrace all our diversity and multi cultural society and has told the party faithful to love and welcome our immigrants.

Well this is going to be like god send to our party now he has finally taken the tory party to the middle ground or even to the left on such a important issue to many Tory voters.

He will make those thought they could trust the Tory Party on this issue move over to us as they see how Cameron has showed himself up for the liberal he really is.

He is going to alienate many Tory voters and long may he continue to do so,he is the best thing to happen to my party in years.

LOL love the Immigrant!!!

Why not? Were all immigrants.

I know why Immigrants are feared though! Take a look in the history books. The English, French, Italians, Irish etc. all have great reputations over the years don't they? Just ask the Aboriginals, Red Indians, Zulu's etc. I bet they have only good stories to tell of the white man.

I think its a time when we should all get on. Forget our past and our colour. Whats done is done. Were we are is were we are. We either get on as equals or we are gonna be up ***** creek!

I don't have a problem with different ethnics and other Whites. I only fear people who dislike me. Fear gives me the advantage! Fear is not a weakness!