Bin Men Haven't Been Yet.

gnvqsos, you seem quite an obnoxious little person who likes trying to offend people who you dont even know.

Well the blue bin and box that should have been emptied on Wednesday has eventually been done today.

I find it amazing that on Wednesday they did the street next to me, bearing in mind they have to drive down the street where I live to get to that street

Did you even look at the news on the website?

Got to spoon feed some people:loopy:

People didnt read it because they were surprised the bin men would stop on the grounds of less than 1mm of snow.

So where are you fly tipping your rubbish the rest of the year ? ;)....... because no one can manage with just one small black wheelie bin a week .

I tip it in your garden-hadnt you noticed the pile building?

What's the Russians or Americans got to do with British bins? He should get on to MI5.

They hide in them silly-they make superb observation posts if not used.

gnvqsos, you seem quite an obnoxious little person who likes trying to offend people who you dont even know.

Well if it got things off your chest ,great.Has your bin been emptied yet and what did Nick Clegg say in his email?

Should have had our bins emptied yesterday. Still waiting. No answers to emails, on phoning them was told that they would be emptied today. 6.40pm now and still waiting. Anybody know whats happeneing?

this looks like another referal to the Hague and the ECHR:hihi:

Our black bin was emptied today, two days overdue - the blue bin, which was due today, was also collected today.

Clearly they're trying to catch up as soon as possible.

Our bin should have been emptied yesterday, still not been emptied, website now says will be working saturday to clear backlog

They collected the bins in S10 today and they did the blue bins yesterday as they couldn't collect them on Weds due to deep snow in the area. They are working to rule but I don't blame them at all, the council have been treating them like **** for years. Our bins will not now be emptied for over two weeks because of the strikes but we will have to make do as this is only a short inconvenience to us while it's the life of the bin men.

They collected the bins in S10 today and they did the blue bins yesterday as they couldn't collect them on Weds due to deep snow in the area. They are working to rule but I don't blame them at all, the council have been treating them like **** for years. Our bins will not now be emptied for over two weeks because of the strikes but we will have to make do as this is only a short inconvenience to us while it's the life of the bin men.

What are they working to rule over anyway? They have a job during a recession. What more do they want?

What are they working to rule over anyway? They have a job during a recession. What more do they want?

A good lie down and some time to peruse the health and safety layabouts handbook.