Aston or kjs who's better

i use to fish kjs all the time a few yrs ago i was addicted to first canal but heard hes had a leak on it and had to move alot ov fish has he got it sorted yet we have three matchs coming up on kjs this yr one on westpines,big carp lake,and westend

Any info on kjs snake lake at aston

i would target the ide and small carp with maggot and micros plumb up tight across and also at the bottom of the far shelf, kinder pot a pot of micros with a few maggots over and go from there.

if its warm enough try cat meat (chunks in gravy) i used it all the time when i fished kjs

KJS for me.

Kjs offers a bit more variety of fishing i feel. Aston Park seems more directed/suited to the match angler and that approach to fishing. In my opinion, even the Lilly Pond has lost that secluded old estate lake feel it had for many years. Mind you Lake 2 at KJS, the big pond, has lost a lot of bankside trees etc. after recent landscaping.

My 14 year old son has fished KJS most days in the easter holidays and has had good fish every session, in some pretty poor weather conditions to.

I agree, best ponds there!! Worth the money for the permit:D