Need cat fosterer ASAP

Wow, restores my faith in human nature a bit, does that! Well done Meers Cattery and Heavenlyarts. A brilliant offer for the furries and Lottie31.

The cats are in residence, settling well. Hope all goes well Lottie.

If anyone can foster these cats there may be a need soon!!!

THey are 2 lovely indoor cats. The Meers Cattery will provide all of the food

The Meers Cattery are still looking after these cats.

They have been confined in a boarding pen for too long (nearly 3 months). They need more human interaction than we can give not to mention more space to play.

Can anyone foster 2 really lovely young cats.

We will continue to provide all food for them.

Coco and Rolo are now here with us, bit traumatised by the change in environment but hopefully after a little bit of time they will have soon settled in. It was lovely to meet Jeremy aka heavenlyarts and see Meersbrook cattery which is an absolutely gorgeous place. Hubby was enthralled at one of the residents there and we could have come away with a few more if he had, had his way lol :hihi:

What a lovely lovely offer from The Meers Cattery - thats so very kind.

Lottie - we wish you well till you sort out your problems and if you get to be so that you have to rehome them - keep us in the loop and we will try and help all we can.

Another SF victory and some nice kind people around.

Coco and Rolo are now here with us, bit traumatised by the change in environment but hopefully after a little bit of time they will have soon settled in. It was lovely to meet Jeremy aka heavenlyarts and see Meersbrook cattery which is an absolutely gorgeous place. Hubby was enthralled at one of the residents there and we could have come away with a few more if he had, had his way lol :hihi:

How wonderful that you have been able to rehome and that the cattery were willing to keep them for so long :) such a kind offer

They are settling in ok, very slowly but that's understandable. Then hopefully Lottie31 can be reunited with them when she is all sorted. Looking back on the first posts, have realised that the little black one is called Lola not Coco as she totally ignored me til I started calling out Lola, now she comes running to me bless her. Rolo is very loving but not coming out of the hidey hole box just yet lol. A big thank you to Jeremy at Meersbrook Cattery who are continuing to supply their food.

i got some love baby kitten they need good home please help cat lovers missb call me on 07964893407 i will ring back . god bless u all cat lovers

This is a thread looking for foster carers for homeless kittens ilovekats. Please don't spam the forum with inappropriate ads for your kittens as this will result in your account being suspended.

The sticky at the top of the group explains how to advertise animals for rehoming. Please follow that and then you will be meeting forum rules.

medusa i am sorry iam new to this forum i am not hear to make any money or sell cats i am just trying to find good home for kittens i found in park i am very very sorry to upset u i thourght these forums were to help people each other, god bless all animal loves