Pair of young females (approx 10 months) -rehomed

Species of animal to be rehomed Rabbits

Rehome or Sale? Rehome

Reason for Rehome / Sale Took in a trio to prevent them being split up, however after they settled in and got their bearings I found the smallest to be being bullied. She has now been separated out of the group. As this pair will not bond with my trio (two headstrong females clashed!) I'm looking for a loving home for the pair where they can have lots of love and space to play

Sale Amount £30 to ensure a loving home.

Location S26

Has the Pet been in Rescue Previously? No

Can the animal be picked up and put into a basket without the risk of scratching or biting? Both easy to handle, 'Fee' needs to be handled more carefully as she is a bit more wary than 'Suzie'.

Age & Sex Both approximately 10 months old, females.

Breed/ Mix 'Suzie is a dutch, and 'Fee' is a lionhead.

Colour/coat type 'Suzie is black with white outlining and a few spots (like marilyn monroe!) short haired. 'Fee' is black with a white outline, mostly short hair with long fur around her cheeks and between her ears as is typical of the breed.

Can the animal be groomed/handled without biting or scratching?Both lovely natured, had no handling problems whatsoever. 'Fee' is more wary so needs to be handled gently.

Live in / out They have lived indoors with me for the past month that I have had them, playing out in the garden in good weather.

Neutered/spayed Neither have been spayed.

Chipped N/A

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues None known.

Temperament Both very friendly. 'Suzie' is very inquisitive, likes to see what you're up to and be involved, very trusting and gentle. 'Fee' likes to explore things, slightly more wary, less likely to come to you but that may change with time as she gains confidence.

Vaccinated & Wormed Not known, I've not treated them whilst they have been with me.

Any special knowledge needed A beautiful, friendly, lovely, playful pair of girls who just want lots of space and love. A suitable sized hutch/cage and toys and I'm sure they will be very happy. Currently fed on dwarf/junior excel, bestpets muesli put in a play ball daily for a challenge and excel herbal forrage. Brand new hutch and cover available for sale if required as mine are indoor bunnies.

These two girls love each other very much and despite not being very nice to the littlest one, they are wonderful together. I've witnessed no fur pulling or nastiness, just love and cuddles for each other. They are the perfect pair.

Pictures at http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z467/jenniewren7/For%20Adoption/

Edited by Jennie Wren
Forgot important point D'oh!

• 4 weeks later...