Whats this.. (found on Birley Golf Course)

EEEEAAAAGGGGH When I was a lad we all knew about Granny Greenfingers that lived in a grate on our street, it could be her in disguise, or the devil of Blue Bell Woods that roamed about, at dusk, when us young lads were on our way back from Ford after a nights camping, well before the Golf course was created, we were nesting, and blowing our eggs, but I did hear about a monster that used to dwell in the pit near to the second Green, they liked the pit ponies then, and gobbled them up, but who knows???

Baz

EEEEAAAAGGGGH When I was a lad we all knew about Granny Greenfingers that lived in a grate on our street, it could be her in disguise, or the devil of Blue Bell Woods that roamed about, at dusk, when us young lads were on our way back from Ford after a nights camping, well before the Golf course was created, we were nesting, and blowing our eggs, but I did hear about a monster that used to dwell in the pit near to the second Green, they liked the pit ponies then, and gobbled them up, but who knows???

Baz

Baz you ought to write childrens books you have a great imagination :)

There's a bit in tonight's star about this.

Doesn't look anything like a lynx to me, more like a lion/ess.

Just don't ask me how it got there. (satnav?)

To those saying ' its a domestic cat' ive never seen a domestic cat with teeth like that before. Whatever it was was a beautiful animal! What a shame!

There's a bit in tonight's star about this.

Doesn't look anything like a lynx to me, more like a lion/ess.

Just don't ask me how it got there. (satnav?)

Is it online in the Star?

It's just in the paper, I have a picture but I'm on my phone at the minute so can't upload it.

The eyes and ears look too small for a lynx. Would be interesting to know if it is real or not.

Wild animals are always hanging around in the area i guess a fox killed it

its one of those Lion Skin Rugs!!!

been left outside a long time got dirty etc

Its got to be a hoax...hats off to them...i love it! Id also like to own the head found, id put it on the wall. Where is it now?