Whats this.. (found on Birley Golf Course)

Not a fox! Head is the wrong shape, jaw too big and the teeth are too big and also wrong shape.

Fox snout is long and thin. It's either a rug or Photoshop IMHO.

It's a dead cat.

I can't understand that there's any disagreement. It's a dead cat.

Dead.

Cat.

Do you mean a domesticated cat? If so, it's clearly not. The nose/snout area is totally the wrong shape for a domesticated cat.

It's also the wrong shape to be a fox.

I personally think it's a hoax. Got to be an old rug. The teeth are too clean and also, the eyes look like glass. They'd have either rotted away or been eaten by birds if it was a genuine dead animal.

Edited by angel22

Erm... ok.

Found - wierd Animals Face by JayBlade, please report to Birley Golf Course if yours

It's been photoshopped to hell and very badly, just look at the two sets of inscisors on the bottom jaw bone and how they both curl away from the middle?

Also can't understand why what little is left of the torso is so badly decomposed, even the nose has rotted yet the eyes are glazed over, they would be the first to go, not last.

And as already mentioned....I hope that's not the fairway, it's a bloody disgrace.

Do you mean a domesticated cat? If so, it's clearly not. The nose/snout area is totally the wrong shape for a domesticated cat.

It's also the wrong shape to be a fox.

I personally think it's a hoax. Got to be an old rug. The teeth are too clean and also, the eyes look like glass. They'd have either rotted away or been eaten by birds if it was a genuine dead animal.

It has decomposed somewhat, remaining flesh is drying out.

It's obviously a cat.

I feel like someone has posted a picture of the eiffel tower, asking what it is, and people can't agree on whether it's the empire state building or big ben.

It's obviously a cat.

I feel like someone has posted a picture of the eiffel tower, asking what it is, and people can't agree on whether it's the empire state building or big ben.

That's what I was thinking - how anyone can think it's a fox i will never know - it's a CAT!!! - but whether is was a real one, I don't know, but I can stake my life on it that it wasn't found on Birley Golf Course!

It's obviously a cat.

I think your slightly wrong there! I'm sure it's an animal, the eiffle tower is a diferent shape?

it is a chupacabra:)

Haha :hihi::hihi::hihi:

The link name, akamaihd, reminds me of, I hack me head,!!!!